“Loved It!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Seattle, Washington, United States
“Loved It!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

My husband I went to the Domican on our honeymoon and stayed at the Hard Rock Hotel.. Everything about it was amazing!

The hotel aranged for us to have a special dinner at Los Gallos which we did on the last night of our honeymoon, and let me tell you, what a way to go out.. the food was beyond anything I have had in the states as far as mexican food.. and I love mexican food..

For this meal I had mixed fijitas, i know super romantic =)- but one of my fav foods, it wzas mixed with steak, shrimp and chicken.. it had a touch of lime and was to die for.. Not to mention the chocalte suffle with vanilla ice cream was probably the best chocolate desert I ever had and I am not a big fan of chocolate on its own..

Then our waiter, Alfrado, was Amazing.. it was a pleasure to have him be apart of honemoon memories, the guy was a gem. Then just as our meal is ending three guys walk up with guitars and other instruments and begin serinating us at our table.. oooh and i almost forgot to mention the guy walking around with a the tequila cart.. mango infused to tequila is a must have!

I can not put in words how special this night was. between the food, the service, and the overaqll experience was everything I could dream of!! perfect.. perfect.. perfect!!!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

96% Recommend
Taber, Canada
“A fun time had by all!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We were at the Hard Rock Hotel for a wedding 42 of us showed up at the restaurant for dinner. Within 5 min they had 4 tables set up for us, they brought appetizer plates to try everything on the appie menu. Our waiters were very interactive with all of our young adults 42 people can be overwhelming to serve but they were awesome. The food was good, service was great! Thanks to Alexis & Irwin for being attentive to such a large group.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Halifax, Canada
“Great food, Great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

My girlfriend and I enjoyed a great meal at Rest Gallos while staying at the Hard Rock Punta Cana for a week. We love mexican food, and this place was up there. Our service was fantastic, with Samuel and Luis providing welcoming, attentive service that we really enjoyed. Definitely will go back before we leave! Keep up the great work guys :), Thanks, Ryan

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Montreux, Switzerland
“simple and nice, food mediocre”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

Nice restaurant in the Hrock Hotel, we went with some friend that where clients of the Hotel, the food was mediocre, quality and presentation poor. I will not recommend this restaurant.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
West Virginia
“Great service, food, and entertainment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

The tamales are not traditional Mexican but were close, moist and delicious. We sampled many items on the menu and were very satisfied. I definitely recommend the chocolate souffle. The roaming musicians capped off this great dining experience. The wait to be seated is minimal if you arrive before 7 PM.

Visited April 2013