“Excellent Service” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #37 of 161 Activities in Punta Cana
More attraction details
Owner description: Caribbean Dream is an incoming tour operator based in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. We provide individuals and groups with a wide range of options for excursions and transportation. Let Caribbean Dream be your local expert when visiting the Dominican Republic!
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Excellent Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

This was by far the best experience that I could have asked for when commuting to and from the airport. I didn't have to wait to find a taxi when I got off the plane like my friends that we went with. Caribbean Dream had my name on a sign with a driver waiting for me. Very nice vans to transport me and my family of 5 to our resort. Then, they picked us up to take us back to the airport! Without even calling them to remind them, they were at my resort early and waited on us to leave! Very professional, great service, fast and very pleasant experience!

Visited September 2012
caribbeandreamto, Owner at Caribbean Dream - Private Tours, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Thank you for noticing our service and sharing your experience on Tripadvisor.

“Well worth the $, great time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I got surfing lessons and had an amazing time. The crew that taught us were great, they had us standing up riding waves in no time. VERY beautiful beach that they took us to!

So glad you enjoyed the waves. Thanks for the review and Surf's up!
Somerset, Kentucky
“Just what we asked for!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

We used Caribbean Dream for our transport from the airport to the resort, a snorkeling excursion and a zip line adventure. I can not tell you how pleased we were with the service. Garry met us at the air port with the cold cervazas just as promised. He was super helpful in arranging the other tours, as well. We had a blast!

Visited September 2012
caribbeandreamto, Owner at Caribbean Dream - Private Tours, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Garry sends his regards and we would like to thank you for finding the time to write your comments.
columbia
“Excellent way to see the beautiful Samana countryside!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

I booked this excursion as a surprise for my husband for our honeymoon September 26th, 2012. It was so informative and fun! We were picked up at our hotel, Iberostar Grand Bavaro at 7:30 in the morning. We were last to be picked up so that was nice! We then headed to the airport and boarded a plane and flew to Samana's Arroyo Barril Airport. The plane is a two seater on one side of the aisle, and one seater on the other side, so if you are with a significant other, you may want to try to be one of the first in line to board, or you may get separated as my husband and I did. We were on the best side of the plane for views of the dominican shore line however, and got a great picture of our resort as we flew over! That was nice.
We arrived in Samana and were divided into two groups which we started our Samana adventure on safari trucks. Our tour guide, Carlos was fun and interactive with our group. He spoke excellent English, French and German. We drove by a rubber factory, and stopped at local ranch where Carlos showed us the local produce. The coconut was delicious, as was the cocoa, coffee and the mamajuana!! They give you a chance to purchase some of their local fare, and said that the proceeds go back into helping this town. (once I got home I made brownies with the freshly ground cocoa that I had purchased at that ranch, and oh my goodness!! That cocoa made those brownies excellent!) While under the grass canopy, it had rained for a few minutes and when we boarded the safari truck and took off, we got quite the shower from the rainwater that had pooled on the top of the truck. We sat near the front, so knowing this, be careful with electronic equipment, if you happen to get a short shower while on this trip.
From here we drove through the countryside and stopped at the entrance to the El Salto de Limón waterfalls. Here you can rent rubber boots for $3.00 USD, but my husband and I had brought our merrills which worked out perfectly. We climbed upon horses for a 30 minute ride through the tropical forest to the top of a 200 step decent to the falls. Yes, 200 steps! It was easy going down, but I had to stop twice on the way up to catch my breath! It was worth every ounce on energy tho. It was just beautiful!! Each horse rider had a dedicated guide which lead us step by step through the entire journey. My guide was 15 years old and his name was Diamond. He was very very sweet, took very good care of my camera, and took lots and lots of pictures of my husband and I. Thank you Diamond. My memories of this leg of our Samana journey are due to you and Ismael, my husbands guide. Thank you both!!
From here we climbed back into our safari trucks and drove down the mountainside into the city of Samana. There are many breathtaking views of the carribbean sea during our decent. That was beautiful. We boarded a Catamaran from here, and rode to a remote beach for lunch. It was simply picturesque! The lunch was delicious but this time seemed to go by too fast. We were back onto the Catamaran to head off to Bacardi Island for a two hour beach adventure.
This last leg of the adventure I didn't care for. I did get a pina colada right in a pineapple, which was delicious, but it did cost $5.00USD. The walk to the beach led us past vendors, which I didn't care for, and while walking on the beach I stepped on bottle caps, and lots of cigarette butts. I didn't feel my camera was safe to be left alone while my husband and I took a dip in the sea. And vendors came up to us trying to sell their wares while we sat on lounge chairs. Parts of this beach were beautiful tho. And the mountains were spectacular. We boarded the catamaran again, and rode across the sea back to Samana where we boarded our safari trucks. The Catamaran ride is very nice. The catamaran is very clean, and they serve rum and coke and turn up the music for the ride back. It was awesome, and relaxing!! very very nice.
The airplane ride back to punta cana was very, very warm, so be prepared.

Visited September 2012
Samana is such a great tour! Thank you for allowing us to help you surprise your husband :) Glad you had a good time and we appreciate you review.
Moscow, Russia
3 attraction reviews
“Excellent service, helpful management, internet site”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

This was our 4th visit to RD and the 1st time we rent an apartment so we had to organize all the activities on our own. This was the only internet site which worked indeed. We found all the necessary excurcions, easily booked them and got our vouchers via SMS. So we just showed the SMS to the driver to get in the excurcion bus. I'd like to mention the honesty of the company: one of the excurcions was for adults only so they returned us the money in a couple of days and advised another great one for the whole family. Special thanks to Mr. Thomas J. Murray-Rodrigues, one of the owners, who recommended and organized a wonderful 2-nights tour to the Las Haitises National Park with comfortable accommodation in the ecological hotel (with free wi-fi!) situated on the moutain and surrounded with waterfalls. (We asked him about smth. special as we've been to the most of the excurcions which are available in Bavaro). We participated in 5 excurcions and had no disappointment: guides speak different languages, buses are with AC, good drivers, full information on the web site, lots of activities included in one trip, punctilious in everything. Would strongly recommend them and for sure use again.
Margarita, Moscow, Russia.

Visited July 2012
Thank you! It really was a pleasure coordinating all the excursions for you and your family and it's great to know you were able to experience Los Haitises National Park.

I hope all is well back in Russia and we hope to see you again soon!