“Punta Cana's Best Excursion! Thank You Arisandi & Crew!” 5 of 5 stars

Book ahead on Viator
Top Rated
$129*
and up
Punta Cana Reef Explorer: Power Snorkeling...
Ranked #45 of 161 Activities in Punta Cana
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy a half day multi-activity experience at the Reef Explorer. Take this unique excursion where you will relax on a floating island and discover marine life at the best place in Punta Cana. Have a great snorkeling tour on the reef or spend all the time you want admiring the behavior of our sharks. Feel like a marine biologist for half a day! If you want even more adrenaline, get a close encounte...r with our friendly stingrays and give them a kiss. Take a kayak and hunt the reef waves, then sunbathe on our floating mats or get a relaxing massage. A health bar with fruit juices will refresh your thirst and do not forget our vegetables with dips! Go the speed you want and take the activity you enjoy the most in this unforgettable all inclusive experience at the Reef Explorer. A comfortable bus with A/C is waiting for you now.
“Punta Cana's Best Excursion! Thank You Arisandi & Crew!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

This is 3 hours of Fun with a wonderful crew! *ARISANDI*-Miguelito-Willy-Ariel & Jage where absolutely wonderful & made this fantastic excursion more than Spectacular! They really took great care of us! This is where I learned how to lazy snorkel! lay on 1 of their floats on your belly with your snorkeled face over edge in the water & watch the Fish...it was Awesome! The Massage, the sharks, the Kayaking the crew were FANTASTIC!

Arlington, Texas
12 attraction reviews
“Nice Massage and Great Snorkeling”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

This excursion is a lil pricey however it was fun. the massage was great and good snorkeling. I was able to see a lot of fish an coral reef. The ride was about 50 minutes from Dreams La Romana. I got a chance to swim with sharks and I bought the picture they took of me and the stingray. It was 15 bucks a lil pricey.

Old Lyme, Connecticut, United States
“What a great time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

The trip was a little expensive, and about 45 minutes away from our Resort (dreams p.c.) We really had a great time. We were able to swim with the nurse sharks and stingrays as much as we want. We were given at ticket for a 20 minute massage with 4 diffrent options. We used a power snorkel which allows you to move around faster while snorkeling, I thought it was really cool. There were also tons of tropical fish. One of the staff members put bread between my wife's toes and fish ate bread from her feet! There were less then 20 people on the reef that we were on. We did opt to get the professional photo from with the stingray, its cost 15 bucks. There were also no kids on the reef, which was a nice surprise. The only kink would be that they drop people off to the Marinarium and the reef explorer so you may have to wait for the other group to come back, it took us almost an hour sitting on a bus, at least it was air conditioned. Overeall, this was a great time, very self led, relaxing.

New Jersey
“Unforgettable experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

My husband and I did this excursion on our honeymoon. It was pricey but definitely worth it! I was absolutely terrified of swimming with sharks and even more terrified of swimming in the open ocean as I do not like water other than pools. After about 15 minutes of getting used to the snorkle I had a great time! We swam with the sharks and the sting rays and we even got to hold a large sting ray. The trip was long enough that we were able to relax in the sun lounge chairs in between activies. We took the kayaks out as well which was nice, and after that we snorkled in the open ocean where the coral reef was. There were beautiful fish of all different colors and you were allowed to feed them which was awesome! They had tons of things to do so you weren't bored at all. The only thing I was a little upset about what the fact that they had advertised that you could relax with drinks and there was no alcohol on the ship. It was fine because you really didn't need the alcohol to have fun but I just thought I'd be able to have a drink or two. They did have delicous virgin pina colodas however, made from fresh coconut. We both loved this adventure and would definitely do it again!

Wilton, New York
“Worth the money! Skip the booze cruise, go here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

Loved this excursion!! Beautiful reef to snorkel on your own time. Can snorkel with stingray and nurse shark. Also get a half hour massage on the deck over water to relax. Would go again!! Everyone n our boat had a fabulous time.

Visited September 2012