We are a family of 4, 2 boys ages 9 and 11 that traveled March 30-April 5, 2014. We chose the Family Concierge and are very glad that we did and would highly recommend it. Andy was our concierge and he was wonderful! He booked all of our dinners, he made sure we were situated on the beach with our beautiful cabana and even set up a snorkeling excursion for us to enjoy. We were in room 5321, a family suite which was on the top floor with views of the pool and grounds, best of all it was quiet.
We would also like to single out a few of the Reserve employees. Felipe Contreras at the pool bar was always there with a smile and a wonderful cold drink. Abraham at Market Grill was wonderful with the children and always greeted us with great service. The food was good, not great at all the restaurants, but we really enjoyed Mole and Mizu.
I would also agree with other TA reviewers and suggest bringing lots of one dollar and five dollar bills. Even though this is an all inclusive resort, tips are suggested and greatly appreciated by the staff. For our concierge, Andy, we gave him approximately $15 per day for all that he did for us and we gave the housekeeper $5 per day.
Lastly, if your room phone rings and it is someone from the resort stating that they have a gift for you in the lobby, don't go unless you want to sit through a time share presentation. Overall, a great vacation and would definitely return.
- Also Known As:
- The Reserve At Paradisus Palma Real Hotel
- The Reserve At Paradisus Palma Real Hotel Punta Cana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore The Reserve, our new boutique resort within a resort, designed for those whose stay in a luxury suite is as important as sun, sea and sand. Including three pools and a la carte restaurants, YHI Spa and gym, Swim up Suites with direct access to the pool Family Concierge Suites. Take benefit of your stay at The Reserve and use its facilities and services as well as the ones in Paradisus Palma Real Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Amex, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Melia, Tingo, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.