Shortly: The Reserve vs Paradisus. The Reserve is family oriented resort. Very specious, quiet with spectacular views and exotic design. Food is delicious. It is a walking distance to the beach. You can take the golf cart too. It is connected to the Paradisus resort which is located on the beach but is more cramped with people and space. Do NOT hesitate to book THE RESERVE, you will not regret it!!! FABULOUS resort. People are very polite and willing to help anytime. Great resort for families with small children. OH ! You do not need to get up in the morning to reserve your chair next to the pool because the resort have plenty of chairs free to take any time of the day. Children have their own pool and you will not see them in the adults pool. We will be back. Miss you the RESERVE. Thank You !!!
- Also Known As:
- The Reserve At Paradisus Palma Real Hotel
- The Reserve At Paradisus Palma Real Hotel Punta Cana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore The Reserve, our new boutique resort within a resort, designed for those whose stay in a luxury suite is as important as sun, sea and sand. Including three pools and a la carte restaurants, YHI Spa and gym, Swim up Suites with direct access to the pool Family Concierge Suites. Take benefit of your stay at The Reserve and use its facilities and services as well as the ones in Paradisus Palma Real Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Amex, Melia, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.