My husband and I wanted to take a family trip that catered to our soon-to-be two year old son and The Reserve was the perfect destination! When I read trip advisor comments about this hotel and the Family Concierge Service I decided to take a risk and book based solely on reviews and thankfully it exceeded our expectations!
We were spoiled from the moment we arrived and were checked in by Marina, The Family Concierge Manager and Cesar our Family Concierge. Marina was extremely helpful, friendly and professional throughout the entire vacation. If you have kids or just want 5 star treatment, you want to sign up for the Family Concierge service and if you’re lucky you will get Cesar as your Concierge. Cesar is exceptional!
Cesar is very attentive, responsive, friendly, and has an infectious smile. He coordinated all of our A-la-carte reservations every night and our cabanas each day at the beach. There is a designated area only for Reserve guests with towel service and friendly beach waiters like Devi. You also have access to beach toys in case you forget for the little ones.
Apart from our bookings, Cesar would have a special surprise each day for our little man and we would get a treat or two as well. From beach toys, to not one but two Jacuzzi balloon baths and scented pillows, to sweet cupcake treats, and chocolate covered strawberries. Not to mention the colouring books and crayons with personalized letters he would leave for us at the restaurant (he even took the time to write in Arabic and Italian—amazing!). Cesar made our vacation memorable. It’s been a month since we were there and it feels like yesterday. Our son still says, “Punta Cana” to this day and Cesar’s name.
The Reserve has beautifully kept tropical grounds, wonderful beach, pools, luxurious rooms, tasty food, friendly staff like Wilken our server (I’m still impressed that he remembered I only drink decaf cappuccinos...it’s a little thing that goes a long way), and everything you could ask for in an all inclusive 5 star resort.
Almost forgot, the Reserve has a great Kids pool and a Kids Zone. Again adding to why this is a great family vacation destination!
- Also Known As:
- The Reserve At Paradisus Palma Real Hotel
- The Reserve At Paradisus Palma Real Hotel Punta Cana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore The Reserve, our new boutique resort within a resort, designed for those whose stay in a luxury suite is as important as sun, sea and sand. Including three pools and a la carte restaurants, YHI Spa and gym, Swim up Suites with direct access to the pool Family Concierge Suites. Take benefit of your stay at The Reserve and use its facilities and services as well as the ones in Paradisus Palma Real Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Amex, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Melia, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, Venere, Agoda, Hotels.com, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.