Grounds are lovely, accommodations are very nice, the people could not be nicer...however there are a few things that a vacationer needs to be weary of 1. In the reserve, there are no elevators. The building is 3 floors, if you cannot manage stairs or are elderly then you must get a ground floor room and there is surcharge ($$) ( never previously advised) 2. in the Reserve, make sure you remember that you cannot fall out of bed onto a beach, they do advise this, but take it to heart...the beach is a golf carts ride away, 3. it's difficult to get a restaurant reservation. You cannot make reservations in advance of your stay, if you have dietary needs they probably will NOT be met, though the staff tries to be helpful when they can. Make all your nights reservations on the day you arrive and make certain you get the slip of paper with the confirmation or the reservation will not be honored. 4. Unfortunately with all the "All inclusive" hotels, the good thing is unlimited food and drink, the down side is the food is barely edible, but the upside is you won't gain weight on vacation. :) 5. Kids zone is good for small children, if kids are 8+ there's not a lot of activities included in the hotel, you'll have to get outside ($) excursions, and lastly, 6. There's a hard sell in the Club Melia time share...if you're not interested, hold strong, say no and carry on....we had a nice time, it beats snow, just just have to a savvy vacationer....enjoy
- Also Known As:
- The Reserve At Paradisus Palma Real Hotel Punta Cana
- The Reserve At Paradisus Palma Real Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore The Reserve, our new boutique resort within a resort, designed for those whose stay in a luxury suite is as important as sun, sea and sand. Including three pools and a la carte restaurants, YHI Spa and gym, Swim up Suites with direct access to the pool Family Concierge Suites. Take benefit of your stay at The Reserve and use its facilities and services as well as the ones in Paradisus Palma Real Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Stentorian NV, Sol Melia, Hotels.com, Splendia, Amex, Agoda, Booking.com, Venere, Olotels, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.