We had a wonderful four-night stay at The Reserve. We used the Family Concierge service, and the Kid's Zone, which was absolutely wonderful. The staff at the Kid's Zone, especially Angel and Wanda, were great with our child, and although we never left him in the Zone, he played in there and really enjoyed having the playground and lunch room - especially the ice cream machine!
The kid's pool area, with slides, was where we spent most of our time, and the service there from wait staff was great - all making sure you had what you needed.
The accommodations were immaculate - we loved our room, the balcony and outdoor tub.
Every night, the Family Concierge staff left a wonderful treat for our three year old; from bathtubs filled with bubbles and balloons, to sweet treats, other balloons, and more. They also delivered a peanut butter/jelly sandwich to our room every mid-morning so we were prepared at the beach or pool for a morning snack for our child. Very helpful not to have to go to the buffets in order to get some food in him.
I have to say, the food was about what we expected, which is to say it was not great. We had a few good dinners, but for lunch, the buffets were sub-par, and for breakfast we made sure to order omelets, made to order. The fruit was good, we never got sick or felt unwell at any point. I would advise staying away from the Hydro Grill; which is the pool-side lunch/snack place by the kid's pool - nachos with cheez whiz - need I say more!?
- Also Known As:
- The Reserve At Paradisus Palma Real Hotel Punta Cana
- The Reserve At Paradisus Palma Real Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore The Reserve, our new boutique resort within a resort, designed for those whose stay in a luxury suite is as important as sun, sea and sand. Including three pools and a la carte restaurants, YHI Spa and gym, Swim up Suites with direct access to the pool Family Concierge Suites. Take benefit of your stay at The Reserve and use its facilities and services as well as the ones in Paradisus Palma Real Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Sol Melia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.