Our trip started with some minor issues but everyone went the extra mile to make our stay wonderful. All the staff is extremely helpful and finding ways to make you feel comfortable and happy. I would like to specially mention Hamlet Rosa who was our server in a few of the restaurants. He was exceptional and always very accomodating Also, the bellboys were extremely cordially specially Juan Crispin. The barman Gustavo Castro, always knew what we wanted and how we wanted. Georges at the beach, always very attentive. Then our concierge, Sarah, the captain of Bellboys, Gregorio Morrobel, and lastly, Genaro Gill from Guest Services who was extraordinary. The condition of the Hotel is excellent, from the rooms to the public areas . The beach is beatiful and very quiet and peacefull. We will definitely come back and try to make this our yearly vacation!
- Also Known As:
- The Reserve At Paradisus Palma Real Hotel Punta Cana
- The Reserve At Paradisus Palma Real Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore The Reserve, our new boutique resort within a resort, designed for those whose stay in a luxury suite is as important as sun, sea and sand. Including three pools and a la carte restaurants, YHI Spa and gym, Swim up Suites with direct access to the pool Family Concierge Suites. Take benefit of your stay at The Reserve and use its facilities and services as well as the ones in Paradisus Palma Real Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Sol Melia, Booking.com, Splendia, Amex, Agoda, Olotels, Priceline, Venere, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.