The boy and I visited Punta Cana for 3 nights in May. When we landed it was raining, but the bellman told us not to worry, it doesn't rain much here. He was right! The next few days were beautiful. Don't forget your sunscreen as we both got fried (and fair skin we are not). The ocean was warm and there are plentiful pools to cool off in. We didn't use the swim up bar much, it tends to be the most crowded and we didn't mind having to walk to bring us to the beach with us. The real piece de resistance was the room. We had an ocean view with our own hot tub, which got use every evening after a night cap. The room was large, the bed was a king and extremely comfortable. Beer was provided in the mini as well as some waters, soda and snacks. We loved the buffet for breakfast, but not so much for lunch, they cater to the European crowd with hot meals while we would prefer a sandwich or burger. The a la carte restaurants were great, we enjoyed our meals there with the sushi restaurant being the fav. Do make your reservations as soon as you check in and adhere to the dress code. We had to walk back to the room the first night as the boy had shorts on. We would definitely return to Punta Cana and would stick with the Barcelo. In fact, when we travel now, we look for Barcelo's as our first choice!
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe Hotel
- Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe Hotel Punta Cana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Barceló Bávaro Palace Deluxe*****, a unique and unrepeatable locationon the best beach of Punta Cana, protected by a coral reef that converts the sea into a natural swimming pool.This an all-inclusive luxury gastronomic hotel is a new concept in luxury on the best beach in Punta Cana.All the rooms have terrace and sea views (front or partial) and jacuzzi for two persons with hydrotherapy, Well-being of the latest generation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Olotels, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Amex, Otel, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.