Fantastic resort, good food & cocktails, helpful staff, beautiful rooms- what more could you possibly want?! We spent a week at Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe in March, 2012. The weather was spectacular, we stayed in the Golf area of the resort, gorgeous! This resort is huge! The white sand beaches seems to go on forever. Fellow vacationerrs from across the globe. As English speakers, we were definitely in the minority. No matter, everyone was having a fabulous time and we seemed to communicate just fine. There are many different types of restaurants in addition to the 2 Buffet areas, even a Japanese Teppanyaki restaurant.. The food was great at all of them. We also enjoyed the swim up bars and the many swimming areas. My only recommendation would be for the management to make WiFi available throughout the resort (without the outrageous up-charges) so that vacationers could use their electronic devices.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe Hotel
- Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe Hotel Punta Cana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Barceló Bávaro Palace Deluxe*****, a unique and unrepeatable locationon the best beach of Punta Cana, protected by a coral reef that converts the sea into a natural swimming pool.This an all-inclusive luxury gastronomic hotel is a new concept in luxury on the best beach in Punta Cana.All the rooms have terrace and sea views (front or partial) and jacuzzi for two persons with hydrotherapy, Well-being of the latest generation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Venere, Amex, Barcelo, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Otel, Agoda, Hotels.com and Fareportal so you can book your Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.