I'm going to make this short.
This was my first time on an all-inclusive vacation and I LOVED it!!
To complain here would be wrong. The fact that I am fortunate enough to be able to spoil myself for a week in a place as beautiful as this is a gift. To see how hard the staff of the NH Royal Beach work is humbling and I really just want to take this opportunity to thank them. Sure, there were a few minor inconveniences, but that's life.
I am really bad with names, but a few staff members stood out for myself and the group I travelled with. First of all, Juan Carlos from the NH Real Arena side was so helpful when it came to switching to the NH Royal Beach side. Erick who helped us to find our room spoke really good english and was very fun. All of the wait-staff were amazing. I can't remember all of their names, but would like them to know that they were ALL amazing and helped to make our trip a special one.
Carlos at the Sports Bar... WOW... what a great bartender.... and sooooo much fun. Those mamajuanas were quite an eye opener. :-) We never got back to see him before we left :-( Thanks for the fun times Carlos!!
Margarita was so much fun :-) She is a great waitress and had us smiling the whole time. We also have a special place in our heart for Deivy (Davey). He was always humming a tune, always smiling, quick and friendly. He is such a professional waiter. We enjoyed getting to know him a little and appreciated his patience with all the questions we had for him :-) Elizabet was another gem. She is the lady who would bring drinks to us when we were in the pool.... 'thanks girlfriend'. :-))) I can honestly say, that the staff of this resort are one of the major points that make it so enjoyable and I would like the management to know this. You have a very hard working professional staff.
I never did get the name of the lady who cleaned our room, but it was always wonderful!
And to all the countless employees who we never get to know, who cook and clean and clean the pool, and manicure the buildings, work the bar and do all the behind the scenes stuff. THANK YOU!!
Also thanks to Stephanie, our Air Transat representative. She suggested the excursion to Cap Cano and I have to say that this excursion was breathtaking in so many ways. It really made our trip special.
I am blessed to have been able to spend a week at this resort.
Thank you NH Royal Beach :-)
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Royal Beach Hotel Punta Cana
- Secrets Royal Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated on the picturesque palm-studded, sugar white Playa Bavaro beach on the eastern coastline of the Dominican Republic, Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana offers adults all the privileges of Unlimited-Luxury®. Guests will immediately be embraced within an extraordinary environment where luxury illuminates every detail and our high level of personal service is unmatched. To ensure your romantic escape is everything you've imagined, every detail of your stay will be flawlessly provided and superbly attended to. From the fine quality linens to the daily refreshed mini bar and the unlimited premium brand beverages to the pool and beach wait service. You'll be immersed within a world of stunning architectural design coupled with resplendent views of the lush gardens, crystal-clear Caribbean Sea and dazzling swimming pools. This tranquil, romantic haven in Playa Bavaro is like nothing else you've ever experienced before. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Venere, Tingo, Orbitz, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Secrets Royal Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.