Hi, my husband and I went to the Secrets Royal Beach for the first time July 2012 and it was fabulous!! The staff is very friendly, everybody helps you, food is more the great, plent of it, but also good quality.
The hotel itself is really romantic, decoration of the hotel, the pool area, the restaurant, the rooms!! makes it very cosy and it doesn't feel like there are many people. You feel very relaxed and everything is luxurious. The restaurant is next to the beach so in the morning you can watch the see and the beach and in the evening you can see the moon shining on the water. Never had we had this feeling of richness of the world.
In November 2012 we went back to Punta Cana for the 2nd time and went to the Bahia Principe Bavaro, it had the same amount of stars so we expected the same quality and it was terrible! We asked the 2nd day to our tour operator if we could switch hotels and we went back to the secrets royal beach. We were so lucky that we could switch hotels and then we realised that this hotel is really top of the bill!!
A great thanks to all the staff and management to make it so unique. We will definitely come back and visit the other secrets as well. We are looking forward to it!
This is a real story of two Belgians (Leuven) so please try this hotel if you are looking for a relaxed hotel with kindness, no worries, great food, peace and quiet and a romantic setting!
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Royal Beach Hotel Punta Cana
- Secrets Royal Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated on the picturesque palm-studded, sugar white Playa Bavaro beach on the eastern coastline of the Dominican Republic, Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana offers adults all the privileges of Unlimited-Luxury®. Guests will immediately be embraced within an extraordinary environment where luxury illuminates every detail and our high level of personal service is unmatched. To ensure your romantic escape is everything you've imagined, every detail of your stay will be flawlessly provided and superbly attended to. From the fine quality linens to the daily refreshed mini bar and the unlimited premium brand beverages to the pool and beach wait service. You'll be immersed within a world of stunning architectural design coupled with resplendent views of the lush gardens, crystal-clear Caribbean Sea and dazzling swimming pools. This tranquil, romantic haven in Playa Bavaro is like nothing else you've ever experienced before. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Venere, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Secrets Royal Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.