Oct.15-Nov.3/12 Just back from another great holiday at Secrets Royal Beach. We were treated like royalty fr all the staff in the buffet restaurant The Riviera,Manager Carlos Familia is so nice along with his assistance Lou -for short) Juan Carlos, Somora,Santos,Maguel,Waiters Felix,Menquis,Gilbel,Faustino,Yovanney,Victor,Alexander and Sexy Jencen,Waitress's Hosafa, Carmen, Jacquelin, Eladia,Rosa, Clarbbel, (too many to name them all).Hostess's Mary,Nadalin?,and a couple of others were always there to greet us and take us to our special table.. The food is very good and has a good selection to pick from. The Ala Carte restaurants were very good aspecially the Seaside Grill -It served a special each night-Friday was Seafood on the Barbecue(shrimp,lobster,mussels,and fish) Manager Juan Carlos is very pleasant and puts his best foot forward when greeting his quests. The Oceana had a nice steak served just right ,has a very nice Manager Manuel and very friendly staff.The Lazy River is great to swim around every day and visit the pool bar who have a great staff there -Bartenders Carlos,Patricia,Santa,Alba,Angel and Junior(some of these people serve you at the beach) We had the best service ever from all of these people and more. Beach is very very clean ,due to Franklin and Domingo to name a couple who work very hard to keep it clean all day,starting at 6;30 a m. We will be back mid January for 3 wks. Mama and Papa Toronto Canada
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Royal Beach Hotel
- Secrets Royal Beach Hotel Punta Cana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated on the picturesque palm-studded, sugar white Playa Bavaro beach on the eastern coastline of the Dominican Republic, Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana offers adults all the privileges of Unlimited-Luxury®. Guests will immediately be embraced within an extraordinary environment where luxury illuminates every detail and our high level of personal service is unmatched. To ensure your romantic escape is everything you've imagined, every detail of your stay will be flawlessly provided and superbly attended to. From the fine quality linens to the daily refreshed mini bar and the unlimited premium brand beverages to the pool and beach wait service. You'll be immersed within a world of stunning architectural design coupled with resplendent views of the lush gardens, crystal-clear Caribbean Sea and dazzling swimming pools. This tranquil, romantic haven in Playa Bavaro is like nothing else you've ever experienced before. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, BookIt.com, HotelsClick, Otel, Venere, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Secrets Royal Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.