We arrived and we recived a fantastic welcome of Lila and their beautiful children.
Room very nice and clean with a vane ceiling that allow to sleep very well.
Exclusive little problem is distance to the sea, fortunally in Bavaro there is a good and not much expensive service of motoconcho that in 5-10 min we take to the sea.
We advise this guest house because is a beautiful place and Lila and Florian are fantastic people always ready to give very good advice.
Daniele and Federica
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Las Piedras Hotel
- Guesthouse Las Piedras Hotel Punta Cana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guesthouse Las Piedras is a private home, built in natural sense with using of stones, coral and Terrakotta reproducing natural ambience and living closely with nature.All 4 rooms equipped with Beds 75 x 55 inch (190 x 140 cm.) for 2 persons and own Bathroom with sink, toilet and shower and small fridge and fan.No Pets allowed!We have free WiFi.We have Breakfast and possibility for Lunch and Dinner (Reservation for Romantic Dinner), Drinks, Shakes, Coffee.The owners living in the same place and you sharing with family life. The staff is limited by one family member, taking care about guests needs and for that reason, check in is by appointment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your Guesthouse Las Piedras reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.