When I have seen the reviews I said to myself that travelers were picky, but in fact most of the reviews are true: not a 4 * hotel at all, rooms old dated.
Most of the tourists were Russians, others from Canada and US, few from other countries.
Spanish helps a lot everywhere, not only in the hotel, my wife speaks it, therefore we had a big advantage.
The entertainment is good, food almost the same everyday, fruits not every time tasteful and same type of fish. The room I had on the 13th block was the worst I have seen in my life, bad-smelling is the first thing that comes into my mind.
There are also some other reasons why I would not go again: beach is full of cigarets, plastic cups, straws etc, sorry to say that but "stay at home and learn to behave!" I am a smoker too but I clean my ....
I was also not pleased to be stopped by the pathways vendors every 2m and forced to say "no, thank you" (Dear Hotel Manager, If I want/need something I can ask and go buy it. Allow it not more, not inside the hotel! I believe you would not like it if for e.g. in the airport you are stopped every 2m and asked to buy something and to shake hands with everybody. Thank you!)
Prices of the goods are huge at the hotel market and outside same as in my country, few exceptions.
The free bus to the mall: more people that seats available, stops at the hotel security gate and you have to walk a bit till the hotel reception. (Dear Manager, Why? Other cars/buses are allowed but this bus not? I was with 2 small children and the bus was full, still it stopped at the security gate. Why it is possible to stop/go in front of the other hotels reception but at your hotel not?)
Sea and beach: plenty of marine algae, it is cleaned up every morning but Mother Nature rules.
Enjoy your holidays!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Natura Park Beach Eco Resort & SpaExperience a holiday in complete harmony with nature at our luxury Punta Cana resort, Blau Natura Park. Lush tropical gardens teeming with exotic bird life are interspersed with lagoons and bridges along winding paths which lead to the beach. Our Punta Cana luxury hotel is located on the marvelous Playa Bavaro beach, one of the best in the Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Natura Park Beach - EcoResort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Natura Park Punta Cana
- Natura Park Beach Eco Resort & Spa
- Natura Park Beach Ecoresort Hotel
- Blau Natura Park Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Natura Park Resort
- Natura Park Hotel