My wife and I went to Natura several years ago mostly because the price was so good we figured how bad could it be? Both times we've used Apple Vacations for convenience. The first time we arrived at night...which I don't like to do anywhere. The room that was given to us was not good. My rule of thumb is go back to the desk immediately and negotiate for a better room. The room they gave us was better...long story short about the first trip...all's well that ends well. Our most recent trip was in April 2013...again we wanted to go somewhere and Natura had a good price. My opinion is...the resort has improved somewhat since the first time we were there. IF you want a lot of other resorts around and nightlife...etc .etc...this is not your place. You can take a walk on the beach for at least 3 miles and not run across any resort. The rooms are not flashy...they are kept clean and yes the beds are mattresses on a platform with no box spring...they are firm. It's different than what most people use...but I slept fine. The food in the specialty restaurants is good. The buffet is also good but YES...they serve a lot of the same thing everyday. This is NOT a luxury resort...but it's not a dump either. IF you play tennis they have CLAY tennis courts which are very well cared for. I got to know one of the managers one day because they actually ran out of beach towels. I gave him hell about it...in a friendly way. He said wait here and he'll get me two towels...I thought ...right...you won't be back. 10 minutes later he was back smiling with some towels he had gotten directly from the laundry. That impresses me...staff that go above and beyond instead of standing there looking stupid.
I'd go back to Natura for the right price...by the way...it's a relatively small resort too compared to some of the others which I also like. I might also mention that I can't recall the name of the manager who helped me with the towels...but you can't miss him...he's VERY tall and from Spain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Natura Park Beach Eco Resort & SpaExperience a holiday in complete harmony with nature at our luxury Punta Cana resort, Blau Natura Park. Lush tropical gardens teeming with exotic bird life are interspersed with lagoons and bridges along winding paths which lead to the beach. Our Punta Cana luxury hotel is located on the marvelous Playa Bavaro beach, one of the best in the Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Despegar.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Natura Park Beach - EcoResort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Natura Park Punta Cana
- Natura Park Beach Eco Resort & Spa
- Natura Park Beach Ecoresort Hotel
- Blau Natura Park Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Natura Park Resort
- Natura Park Hotel