“Great Time” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Natura Park Beach - EcoResort & Spa

Save Saved
You added Natura Park Beach - EcoResort & Spa to your Saves list
Natura Park Beach - EcoResort & Spa
3.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   Cabeza de Toro | Laguna Bavaro, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic   |
Ranked #67 of 100 hotels in Punta Cana
Dartmouth, Canada
“Great Time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

We went with a group of friends and had a great time. The staff went above the call of duty,The food was well presented & good.The rooms OK need to be updated,but of course that would put up the price.If you are young & looking for a party atmosphere this is not for you.The grounds are the nicest we have seen at any resort.Would we go again? Yes!!!! Also if you have mobility issues this would be a challenge.

Room Tip: Rooms facing inward have a better view
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Jordi2010, General Manager at Natura Park Beach - EcoResort & Spa, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Dear Guest: It is really a pleasure to have the opportunity to read your comments and know that you and your friends had a great time here, that have enjoyed our food, good service of the staff and our natural environment. Thanks for your advices about the updated of the rooms and I just hope that can return soon again.

2,490 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (271)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

We were there from april 11-21 10 days

Rooms- They were pretty outdated but always clean . We moved rooms because we kept finding lizards in the room(we were on the ground floor)which freaked me out but it's a Eco resort that's what to expect . They changed our room with no problem to a nicer room on the 3rd floor

Staff-Very friendly , so funny to watch and be around

Food- Very good , they even change it up a few nights with different themes (Mexican,Italian ,Asian,)

Beach-always could find a chair , very nice beach but there is a lot if seaweed which ruined it a lil for me it's always in the water floating n washed onto the beach but they clean it up frequently , to the left of the resort there's no hotels and if u walk down there the beach is breath taking and less sea weed and so quiet

Outlet plugs- they are very weird looking but I could plug all my things into it without an adapter . At first I couldn't get them to fit but then they went in

Ala carte- tried the seafood once and Italian 3 times . Sea food was very good and same with the Italian

Resort is one of the smaller ones iv been to but it's a good size with lots of birds to feed and fish. Very clean resort always people around cleaning and trimming trees

Pool- just one pool it's a fair size but if u want a chair or shade you gotta wake up super early

• Stayed April 2013
Dear Guest: Your comments are much appreciated and your advices about the room are useful to continue improvement our facilities. Thanks have chosen our hotel in this occasion and I hope to have another opportunity to serve you again.

nova scotia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

We went to the Natura Park Beach resort in February and were not disappointed. As a couple who travel every year to all sorts of places, we questioned if this resort would live to our expectations. The star rating is misleading and although you won't see miles of marble you will be very pleased. The fist plus came before we ever left Nova Scotia. 3 couples went and we asked to be placed in rooms near to each other.I had an e-mail response almost immediately! When we got there reception was very efficient and we got to our rooms as soon as they were ready. The rooms are not lavish but very nice. Clean and well maintained. The hotel, as the reviews state, is more about wood, water, walkways and wildlife. We loved it. The beach was fantastic, the pool great and the pool bar is a wonderful place to relax, watch the ocean and while away the afternoon or send an evening in quiet conversation. The food was very good and well prepared. If you can't find something to east here then you shouldn't be traveling at all! Looking back, I can't say that I'd improve anything.My husband and I love traveling to different places and resorts but this is one of the few where I could say "I'll be back"
Thank you Natura Park!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest: It is a great pleasure for me to know that our resort meets your expectations and have plans to return someday . Also I would like to thank you to highlight the efficient and good service of our staff and our fantastic beach, pool, wildlife and good food. I will be look forwarded to service you again.

Warmest regards
Niagara Falls
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Just Stayed On Natura park again....My fourth visit to Natura Park and we will return...
Special thanks to Marino.....painless check in and check out....I absolutely love Natura Park...The resort is wondeful.......All the birds are ponds are beautiful..........Its a nice quiet resort... The staff are the friendliest staff i have ever met...And are will to help you with anything and not tip induced...The beach is breath taking....!!!!!Thanks once again to Hector....He sells tours on the beach....you can trust him my family met Hector in 2007.....and he is a great guy.......
Dont listen to the reviews that are all complains...The resort coould use a few updates but....definately not a deal breaker.....I will definately return to Natura Park...Thanks to the staff again at Natura Park.....We will see you again xo

Room Tip: I think all the rooms are great.......This is a small resort...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest: Thank you very much for your comments. It is great to receive the nice words of guest as you have let the hotel completely satisfied. I am also grateful for your confidence in us and I would like to have special courtesies in your next visit.

Atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

This resort has beautiful grounds, pools of water and full of natural wildlife. Our representative, Francisca, met us at Hotel. She was excellent. She gave us information on all attractions on a daily basis and assisted us with return transportation to Airport. The 4 restaurants had delicious and plentiful food. The room was clean with ample air conditioning. We will return there again next year. The hotel staff was genuinely friendly and polite.

Room Tip: Room was on the first floor, section III
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest: I would like to thank you for sharing the comments of your experience in our hotel with others on Trip Advisor. I am very happy to hear that our resort exceeds your expectations and have plans to return the next year. Please do not hesitate contact me priors days at your next visit.
Columbus, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

My husband and I travelled from march 28th- April 3rd. Overall, we had a great time and miss the dominican! We traveled with vacation express and everything was smooth. Here are some of the main points that we wanted to mention about the resort.

Food: Average. Could have been worse, could have been better. Since we stayed for 7 nts we got to eat at all three a la cartes. Again, just average.
Service: great!! All of the staff were fun and attentive. The anamacion team worked their [--] off all day and night!
Alcohol: el presidente, house wine and bottom shelf liquor. If you tips the bartenders they will give a better quality rum. You should tip extra anyways because they are always friendly :)
Beach: beautiful. There was a lot of seaweed but they worked everyday to clean it off the beach. There were no fish in the water ( that we saw).
Rooms: outdated, just as all of the other reviews state. Did not hamper our vacation but they do need an update.
Grounds: beautiful and the resort was just the perfect size, not big but not small.

We also did two excursions with the guys that walk around the resort and the beach. We had a great time on both of e excursions and they offered a good price. We did the boat trip to saona island and my husband really wanted to do the Segway tour. I would recommend both.

Overall, fun and relaxing time! Great value resort. Obviously this is not a 5 star resort so take bad reviews with a grain of salt.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest: I appreciate a lot the time dedicated to share your feedback with us and others travelers on Trip Advisor. I am happy to know that your stay here was great and relaxing. Thanks for your advice about our room and for mentioning the good job done for our staff. I just wish that you come back soon again.
NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

With many reviews repeating the same points I decided to mark details in my review according to the questions travelers usually have about this resort.
We just return from Natura Park yesterday.Natura Park has perfect size. It does not matter what building you are in, everything is close to everything. We had one of the best rooms - 4245 with 2 rooms and huge balcony overlooking beach (sea view from both rooms). Service was outstanding, food was very good. They had grouper (mero) almost every day and this is one of the best fish. They serve Presidente in all bars and chamgane even on the beach. Champagne was actually good. We also bought 2 bottles Moet Chandon at the duty free in Punta Cana on arrival area for my husband's birthday we celebrated at the resort. Drinks in bars were good and strong. We paid for the safe. Safe is $24 for the week Coffee maker is in the room (ask for more coffee if you need). Shade on the beach is available but limited (not enough palapas). You can always find shade under the trees but may be not close to the water (not far). Deserted beach on a left is spectacular.
Bars are open about 10:30 am. Not sure when they closed. Mini fridge has 2 cans of Brahma beer (or Bohemia), 2 bottles of pepsi, 2 7-ups. Water is provided in big bottles and you can ask for as many as you want (including beer). Just leave tip to the maid and note what you need.
Guest service organized surprise cake for my husband Bday when we had dinner at the steik house but you need to tell them date. Our suite had huge king size bed and also in the second room there were two couches suitable even for adults. Suite was very big and balcony was all around 2 rooms and huge. Location is also peaceful.
We did not walk to the market plaza but it is walkable. They had Thursday market at the resort. We had bad experience with the vendor who we paid for 3 t-shirts and found only 2 in the bag when came back to the room. We did not bother to go back and argue, did not want to spoil our evening...
Cigars at the resort cigar shop are very bad and and fake. We took free trip to the cigar factory and bought very good cigars there. We enjoyed pool bar at the evenings, it was breezy and nice there in comparison with crowded lobby bar.
Internet is 25 dollars for 24 usage hours, works only in lobby and when we came it did not work at all so we went to San Juan Mall on the free bus and got Claro USB stick for 3 GB (about $50.00). It does not expire so next time in PC we're going use it again. We were sitting on our balcony and enjoyed video skypeing with our family as much as we wanted and used only about 10% for the week. Speed was good, no problem. Then we used it in airport - very convenient. We were planning to get Orange (cheaper) but USB sticks were sold out and you can use internet only for limited time (how you buy it).
Resort actually exceeded our expectation for the price and raitings.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Jordi2010, General Manager at Natura Park Beach - EcoResort & Spa, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Dear Guest:

I am very happy to know that our resort exceeds your expectations y that your experience here was satisfactory .Also, I grateful for mentioning the good service, great food and friendly staff. I would like to have another special occasion for serve you.

Been to Natura Park Beach - EcoResort & Spa? Share your experiences!