“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana

You added Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana to your Saves list
Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana
4.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   Cabeza de Toro - Provincia La Altagracia, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #17 of 99 Hotels in Punta Cana
GreenLeadersSilver level
New Jersey
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2009

GREAT RESORT TO STAY AT. Spent a wonderdul week with so many things to do.Food id good, bars everywere,and the entertainment people make your day. Everyone is so nice and always ready to assist you. Rooms are very comfortable and always clean.VERY NICE PLACE.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,649)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Maryland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2009

Upon check in at Dreams Palm Bch we decided to treat ourselves and upgrade to the preferred club. We spoke with the preferred club manager and he upgraded us for $700.00. I gave him my credit card and he processed it and gave me back my card. A week after I arrived home I got a call from my credit card company that there have been charges on my credit card all over the Dominican for the past week since I have been home. I only used that card to pay for the upgrade and nothing else . So if you are thinking about upgrading to the preferred club it is a waste of money a total rip off. If you do decide to upgrade I would think twice about using your credit card.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2009

I don't have any complaints about this hotel. The moment we walked in we were greeted with mimosas, and the staff is absolutely amazing. They made us feel like we were at home. It is absoultely impossible to get bored at this place. There are activities from sunrise to sunset, and what really amazes me is that these workers give up ALL of their time to entertain us 24/7.

*Ana Maria and Tony took good care of us at the World Cafe.
*Rey, Felix, Carlos, Jairo, Edward, DJLove and Gasolina you guys are AMAZING! Thank you for making our stay there sooo much fun.
* "Milky Way" was my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE!! This guy is soo much fun, and he really took the time to bond with my family and I.

All the complaints about slow service (Dominicans like to take their time doing things while Americans are accustomed to "now"), rooms with mildew, and sickness from the food are all insignificant. ITS THE CARIBBEAN! ENJOY IT! I have NO complaints about this place. It is definitely worth all the money we paid.

I'm soooo thankful for this trip because I met people that I will keep in my life forever. My family and I will return to again Punta Cana July 2010.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
lcer5
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2009

we had visited many places in the past , this years which our destination was the Dreams was an overall outstanding place to visit, relax and enjoy with family and friends. this is all-inclusive resort which is diffrent from the others i have visited. the staff was very welcoming and enegertic , they were always on top of everything and made sure you were having the best time of your life. as you arrive, you are happily greeted by the bell boys "maleteros" one of them is Mr.Edgar as you go to the check-in counter you have a few people there such as Edward, Milagros. At concierge you have Mario Espinal. when you go to the world cafe buffet style the hostess whose names are Kathryn and Rud Helania. the entertainment team which had very energetic staff such as Dr.Rey andn Gasolina made the vacation a wonderful stay. the beauty of the hotel is jaw-dropping and with their crystal clear beach it makes it even better to stay at the hotel. overall i would rate my resort stay a 5/5

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business
new jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2009

If you want to visit someplace awesome, go to Dreams Palm Beach, Punta Cana. We had the best time ever. The weather was great and the water was fantastic.
The employers treat you like someone special, very warm and friendly. The room
was very clean. This is truly the vacation of a lifetime. I will definitely go back.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
ashesh11
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2009

the best vaccation i had in 5 years,,best beach, good food, nice pools, very best night club,nice shows,alcholic beverages plenty,classy rooms,best staff, very clean place,

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
Chicago
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2009

Our trip was good, but the service from Simon De Los Santos was by far the best I ever had anywhere in the world. He was friendly, professional and fun. One problem with the resort was that our credit card information was stolen from the shop in the lobby and used in Europe. I have never had that happpen anywhere, I will be using cash from now on. Only drawback of the hotel is that it need more shady spots on the beach.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family

Been to Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana

Address: Cabeza de Toro - Provincia La Altagracia, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Location: Caribbean > Dominican Republic > La Altagracia Province > Punta Cana
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Center with Internet Access Casino and Gambling Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#8 Casino Hotel in Punta Cana
#14 On the Beach Hotel in Punta Cana
#15 Top resorts Hotel in Punta Cana
#16 Luxury Hotel in Punta Cana
#21 Romantic Hotel in Punta Cana
#29 Family Hotel in Punta Cana
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $$$
Hotel Class:4 star — Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana 4*
Facing the Caribbean Sea, white sand beach and lush gardens, Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana boasts 500 spacious rooms and ample suites surrounded by swaying palm trees and views of endless blue waters stretching to the horizon - the perfect setting in paradise. Take advantage of all the unlimited luxury activities Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana has to offer. Swim, sail, snorkel or windsurf in the turquoise Caribbean, enjoy fine a-la-cart dining, sip favorite cocktails at one of our bars. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelTravel.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
Occidental Punta Cana
Occidental Allegro Punta Cana
Punta Cana Occidental
Sunscape Punta Cana
Punta Cana Dreams Palm Beach
Punta Cana Allegro

If you own or manage Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.