The resort was excellent! After reading some of the negative reviews posted earlier, I was a little concerned. My husband and I have stayed at many five star resorts in the past and this is equal or better than most. The pool and beach were fantastic, absolutely beautiful.
I think what impressed us the most was the food. We loved the restaurant on the beach. The salmon was exceptional. Do not hesitate to order the steak, it was excellent as well. We also loved the french restaurant. We talked with many people and found that they all agreed with our experience. Everyone raved about the food and the resort. Also, do not miss the coffee shop, we stopped by every day for a wonderful cup of coffee, much like what you would expect from a high end coffee shop. Relaxing and exceptional speciality coffee.
Dreams has done a wonderful job at recruiting great staff members who go out of their way to ensure you have a wonderful time. The general manager "Caesar" who can be seen throughout the hotel is always on hand to answer questions and to ensure your comfort and enjoyment. The entertainment staff are lively and entertaining - Caseline is a great asset to this resort. Loved the yoga (stretching on the beach).
We stayed in building 5 and loved it. We had a partial ocean view (not preferred club) and found the room to be great, comfortable and beautiful, looked exactly as it appeared on the Dreams Site. We also saw other rooms that were equally as nice. Bed was very comfortable.
The weather was perfect, bring lots of sunscreen, sun is very hot. There always seems to be a breeze which makes walking on their beautiful beach all the more enjoyable.
Overall, loved this resort and cannot wait to go back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the Caribbean Sea, white sand beach and lush gardens, Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana boasts 500 spacious rooms and ample suites surrounded by swaying palm trees and views of endless blue waters stretching to the horizon - the perfect setting in paradise. Take advantage of all the unlimited luxury activities Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana has to offer. Swim, sail, snorkel or windsurf in the turquoise Caribbean, enjoy fine a-la-cart dining, sip favorite cocktails at one of our bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Occidental Punta Cana
- Occidental Allegro Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Occidental
- Sunscape Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Dreams Palm Beach
- Punta Cana Allegro