I was fortunate to stay at the Dreams Palm Beach Resort in Punta Cana, DR with my two daughters (ages 23 & 19). Our stay lasted 5 nights during December 17-22 of last year.
Having stayed at other Dream Resorts, this place lived up to my expectations:
-Beautiful lobby area
-Large enough room with adequate air conditioning and complimentary safe
-Nice size pool with swim-up bar
-Fun activities during the day
-Five A La Carte Restaurants-no reservations needed (loved the Himitsu, food very tasty)
The "Big Plus" for us was the entertainment staff. I must give kudos to the following workers:
"Superman" aka Junior, Sander, and Woody. They made our stay so much more like family visiting family. They were just sensational as were the other workers.
Wish we were there with those guys right now, so much fun!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the Caribbean Sea, white sand beach and lush gardens, Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana boasts 500 spacious rooms and ample suites surrounded by swaying palm trees and views of endless blue waters stretching to the horizon - the perfect setting in paradise. Take advantage of all the unlimited luxury activities Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana has to offer. Swim, sail, snorkel or windsurf in the turquoise Caribbean, enjoy fine a-la-cart dining, sip favorite cocktails at one of our bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Priceline, HotelTravel.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Occidental Punta Cana
- Occidental Allegro Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Occidental
- Sunscape Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Dreams Palm Beach
- Punta Cana Allegro