We were at dreams Pb over thanksgiving with several families. We were the only ones to upgrade and even still appreciated the amenities. The breakfast and lunch were a great upgrade and I enjoyed the private pool on a few occasions. It even was special for check in and out.
Overall as a group our service was phenomenal, especially thanks to Simon who took great care of us every day and evening.
The entertainment staff was fun, from aqua aerobics to family events to the beach party and evening shows.
Food and drink were ok, but you can't expect gourmet in an all inclusive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the Caribbean Sea, white sand beach and lush gardens, Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana boasts 500 spacious rooms and ample suites surrounded by swaying palm trees and views of endless blue waters stretching to the horizon - the perfect setting in paradise. Take advantage of all the unlimited luxury activities Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana has to offer. Swim, sail, snorkel or windsurf in the turquoise Caribbean, enjoy fine a-la-cart dining, sip favorite cocktails at one of our bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., getaroom.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Occidental Punta Cana
- Occidental Allegro Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Occidental
- Sunscape Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Dreams Palm Beach
- Punta Cana Allegro