I live in Miami and have traveled to the Dominican Republic quite a bit because it is close, not expensive, it is beautiful and the people are awesome. We went there to get married this time. 25 of our friends and families were also there. (For weddings, YOU HAVE TO ASK FOR CHRISTINA. SHE IS THE BEST WEDDING PLANNER EVER. For none wedding related travel, this is the best All Inclusive I have ever been in. (Anywhere in the Caribbean). It is slightly more expensive than the rest but not the most expensive one by far. I think it is really good value because the food, drinks and service are top notch. Like most ALL INCLUSIVES they have a buffet and several themed restaurants. But usually in other hotels you get one good and several so-so themed restaurants. The restaurants here were all awesome. The service is amazing, this people really go out of their way to make you feel special. "GASOLINA" the main entertainer is the funniest guy on this planet, that guy makes you laugh just by looking at him. The words (WOW) and (OH MY GOD) become famous after you meet him. (Inside joke, trust me, you'll know what am talking about once you get there). The only BAD THING about the hotel in the 8 days that we were there was the A/C. It is hot inside the rooms and the restaurants. I complained to one of the managers onsite and they said they were working on it. I never knew if they fixed it or not. I just know I would go back tomorrow if I could. Really nice beach and pools, top shelf liquors and awesome food and drinks. I DON'T RECOMMEND UPDATING TO THE PREFERED CLUB. Basically you pay more to be away from the fun, you eat the same thing and drink the same thing. The prefered pool is small and packed and again you are away from the fun. The spa is not worth it. We got massages and they were just like whatever, nothing good.
Advise: Don't go to another ALL INLCUSIVE just because is a little bit less money. This is money well spent. Don't pay too much more than this Hotel just to be safe because this is a safe bet for the price you pay. Do your research, travel with confidence. Read my other reviews, you'll see I don't fall in love too easy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the Caribbean Sea, white sand beach and lush gardens, Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana boasts 500 spacious rooms and ample suites surrounded by swaying palm trees and views of endless blue waters stretching to the horizon - the perfect setting in paradise. Take advantage of all the unlimited luxury activities Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana has to offer. Swim, sail, snorkel or windsurf in the turquoise Caribbean, enjoy fine a-la-cart dining, sip favorite cocktails at one of our bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Despegar.com, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Occidental Punta Cana
- Occidental Allegro Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Occidental
- Sunscape Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Dreams Palm Beach
- Punta Cana Allegro