Stayed end of June, to celebrate my 50th birthday. Got free room upgrade,large lovely room. Food excellent lots of choice, fantastic cakes. Wide choice of drinks. Excellent staff all trying to make your holiday special. Excellent animation/entertainment team if you wish to join in. Everywhere is spotless clean. We have stayed in other riu hotel's and this is the best. Will return next year. No problems here never seen a problem. Thanks for a great holiday and birthday celebration.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Arena Gorda Beach in Punta Cana. Complimentary sun loungers on the beach. Within the Riu Resort, along with the Riu Palace Punta Cana, Riu Taino, Riu Naiboa hotels and the ClubHotel Riu Bambu. 3-storey building. Colonial style architecture. Surrounded by 30,000 m2 / 36,000 sq. yards of palm groves alongside the beach. 50 km / 31 miles from Higey. 200 m / 660 ft. from Caribbean Street. 30 km / 19 miles from Punta Cana Int'l. Airport. Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Macao reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Macao Hotel Punta Cana
- Riu Palace Macao Punta Cana
- Riu Palace Punta Cana
- Rui Palace Punta Cana