well let me start by saying we stayed at this hotel four years ago and decided to go back to see what had changed ?
firstly it had been refurbished to a very high standard bedrooms delightful and comfortable, maid service first class but please remember to tip the maids it helps ?.
food wise it was ok with plenty of choices and the three themed restaurants were easy to book
waiter service in bars/beach/pool were easy to get a drink you only had to wait a few minutes.
entertainment staff were excellent especially Janet Jackson plenty to do during the day if you wanted to get involved.
good move to make this couples only you meet people really easy .
would we go back deffinately YES
would we recommend this holiday resort YES
alan Hilary peterborough
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Arena Gorda Beach in Punta Cana. Complimentary sun loungers on the beach. Within the Riu Resort, along with the Riu Palace Punta Cana, Riu Taino, Riu Naiboa hotels and the ClubHotel Riu Bambu. 3-storey building. Colonial style architecture. Surrounded by 30,000 m2 / 36,000 sq. yards of palm groves alongside the beach. 50 km / 31 miles from Higey. 200 m / 660 ft. from Caribbean Street. 30 km / 19 miles from Punta Cana Int'l. Airport. Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Macao reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Macao Hotel Punta Cana
- Riu Palace Macao Punta Cana
- Riu Palace Punta Cana
- Rui Palace Punta Cana