I got married to the man of my dreams on 5/31/14. Our friends had gone to the Riu last year and suggested that we all go together on a group trip for our honeymoon. We traveled as a group of 12 people. My husband and I had high hopes because of all the good things our friends had told us. The Riu has exceeded all our expectations. The food, service and staff were excellent. Room service was included and was quick. The hotel was very clean and had many activities that were free, such as sailing and kayaking. Every day in the pool, the employees would start the day with aerobics and would include the guests in activities. Because of this, our group met and became friends with many of the other guests. The shows at the Riu were better than the shows I have seen in Vegas. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to eat, drink and play for one all inclusive price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Arena Gorda Beach in Punta Cana. Complimentary sun loungers on the beach. Within the Riu Resort, along with the Riu Palace Punta Cana, Riu Taino, Riu Naiboa hotels and the ClubHotel Riu Bambu. 3-storey building. Colonial style architecture. Surrounded by 30,000 m2 / 36,000 sq. yards of palm groves alongside the beach. 50 km / 31 miles from Higey. 200 m / 660 ft. from Caribbean Street. 30 km / 19 miles from Punta Cana Int'l. Airport. Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Macao reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Macao Hotel Punta Cana
- Riu Palace Macao Punta Cana
- Riu Palace Punta Cana
- Rui Palace Punta Cana