Our stay: April 13-20, 2013:
I travelled with family and friends (8 in total). I loved this place and I have absolutely nothing negative to say about this resort. The staff is amazing and always smiling. The service is excellent. The animation team are really fun and entertaining. It's a very friendly resort. I never had to go to the front desk to ask for anything. We had all we needed.
Elias, Radaneudi, Maldonaldo, Mirabel, Tony and others I can't remember your names, your the best. Elias, thank you so much for the nice birthday surprise supper for my sister and brother for their 60th & 50th birthday night....that cake was unbelievably delicious.
I hope to see you again next year.
Pros; everything from service, food, cleanliness.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Arena Gorda Beach in Punta Cana. Complimentary sun loungers on the beach. Within the Riu Resort, along with the Riu Palace Punta Cana, Riu Taino, Riu Naiboa hotels and the ClubHotel Riu Bambu. 3-storey building. Colonial style architecture. Surrounded by 30,000 m2 / 36,000 sq. yards of palm groves alongside the beach. 50 km / 31 miles from Higey. 200 m / 660 ft. from Caribbean Street. 30 km / 19 miles from Punta Cana Int'l. Airport. Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Macao reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Macao Hotel Punta Cana
- Riu Palace Macao Punta Cana
- Riu Palace Punta Cana
- Rui Palace Punta Cana