RIU has once again proven they know their stuff. This was our second time at the Palace Macao, but the first since the complete renovation the in the summer of 2012. Our 5 couple group was impressed last year, but were blown away with the completely renovated hotel. As we experienced last year the service is excellent, and the staff attentive. The rooms are bright and comfortable, and we particularly liked the glass block walls in the shower. The beds are firm, but not rock hard. We did not eat in the a la cart restaurants, as the selection at the evening buffet was outstanding, offering something for every taste. Whether you spend your day relaxing by the pools or soaking up the sun at the expansive beach, this is a perfect sun destination.
We would not hesitate to make the RIU Palace Macao a yearly vacation destination.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Macao Hotel Punta Cana
- Riu Palace Macao Hotel
- Riu Palace Macao Punta Cana
- Riu Macao
- Riu Palace Punta Cana
- Rui Palace Punta Cana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Arena Gorda Beach in Punta Cana. Complimentary sun loungers on the beach. Within the Riu Resort, along with the Riu Palace Punta Cana, Riu Taino, Riu Naiboa hotels and the ClubHotel Riu Bambu. 3-storey building. Colonial style architecture. Surrounded by 30,000 m2 / 36,000 sq. yards of palm groves alongside the beach. 50 km / 31 miles from Higey. 200 m / 660 ft. from Caribbean Street. 30 km / 19 miles from Punta Cana Int'l. Airport. Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TIG Global, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Riu Palace Macao reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.