We were happy with every aspect of our stay and we give it an A. A couple of suggestions for future travelers:
Japanese restaurant - skip this one if you don't have time for all four. We wished we had ordered the tempura rather than the snapper dish. We enjoyed the other three equally.
Evening shows: the activities board was confusing to us, especially regarding the location of some events (bingo and the evening shows). They shows are held in two locations, depending on the weather. The inside theater (Boehme) entrance is at the back of the piano bar and did not seem well marked to us.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Macao Hotel Punta Cana
- Riu Palace Macao
- Riu Palace Macao Hotel
- Riu Palace Macao Punta Cana
- Riu Macao
- Riu Palace Punta Cana
- Rui Palace Punta Cana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Arena Gorda Beach in Punta Cana. Complimentary sun loungers on the beach. Within the Riu Resort, along with the Riu Palace Punta Cana, Riu Taino, Riu Naiboa hotels and the ClubHotel Riu Bambu. 3-storey building. Colonial style architecture. Surrounded by 30,000 m2 / 36,000 sq. yards of palm groves alongside the beach. 50 km / 31 miles from Higey. 200 m / 660 ft. from Caribbean Street. 30 km / 19 miles from Punta Cana Int'l. Airport. Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Macao reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.