I've been to Club Med 10+ times, and I like Punta Cana - but Columbus Isle, Turks, and Cancun are a better fit for me.
PROS - nice beach, easy to fly to from DC, good bars and restaurants, room has daybeds for lounging, in addition to the king bed
CONS- it felt like everyone else was smoking, fitness hut on the beach is too crowded, no chance to meet others at meals (a fave of mine about Club Med)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the Dominican Republic in this all-inclusive family resort, designed over a long white-sand beach, considered to be the finest in the world. Travel to Club Med Punta Cana with your family and enjoy a carefree all-inclusive vacation in this resort which flourishes beside a lagoon surrounded by magnificent grove of coconut palms. Fun moments filled with memories await your kids at Club Med world-famous children's clubs with dedicated activities and sports for children and teenagers from morning to evening, for each age group, and all coordinated by qualified and enthusiastic professionals. This newly redesigned resort has something for everyone, with amenities such as: Baby Club Med™*, a new Spa* with private pool access, exclusive private Oceanfront Family Suites, new dedicated programs for Mini Club Med™ including Le Petit Tennis(R), circus school and Baby Gym(R), Passworld for teens, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, BookIt.com and Club Med so you can book your Club Med Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Club Med
- Club Med Dominican Republic