We stayed at the Bavaro Princess for 14 days (Sept. 27th to Oct. 12 2013) this is our 6th time at this resort and once again we were not disappointed. This resort is very clean and the grounds are well maintained.
Our Room was very spacious and clean. The cleaning ladies that cleaned our suite every day put special decorations on the bed also spent the time to blow up balloons to hang on the wall NICE.
Food: this is our 6th time at this resort and we have seen a big improvement in the restaurants over the years, we spent most of the time eating between the Bella Pasta, the Chinese restaurant and the steak restaurant
Over the 2 weeks that we eat at the 3 different restaurants and we had no problems what so ever with the food we would pick a different dish each time each night we were there and the food was always great
The Staff where amazing, our drinks would be on the table before we sat down and this would happen in all three restaurants
We went for lunch every day at the buffet at the beach area, I loved the roast chicken here, it was great for breakfast we went to the main lobby buffet where Leone made us a fresh omelette or just fried my eggs keep up the great work
You also have the buffet restaurant in the main lobby (I think it’s called the Hispaniola) So many choices of different kinds of foods
We spent the first week at the main pool this is the one with the swim up bar down by the beach area this is where you meet a lot of new friends , you can have a lot of fun here , it all starts in the afternoon with water aerobics and then let the games begin . Animation team do an excellent job here
The second week we spent it up at the pool at the main lobby we were the only two people in the pool it was so relaxing…this was great
We will be back here again next year; I believed the staff here work very hard to make your stay the best ever
Special thanks to Dolce, Jonathan, and all the bar staff at the main bar, Carra our waitress she is a wonderful person
At the swim up bar Yarry he was always happy, smiling great job
At Bella Pasta, El Gringo, we seem to meet the same staff between both restaurants and received the same excellent service..
Thank you all of you
We would recommend this resort and we hope to be very back soon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Bavaro Princess, situated in the Dominican Republic in an area renowned for its incomparable beauty, the quality of the sand and the clarity of the water on the famous Bavaro Beach. Accommodation at this prestigious resort more than meets the expectations of the most demanding of customers.136 splendid Platinum Suites, 16 Honeymoon Spa Suites, 82 functional Junior Suites, or the 572 spacious and fully equipped Bungalow Suites, provide the ideal added value to enjoy an unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort, Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bavaro Princess Punta Cana
- Bavaro Princess Resort Punta Cana
- Bavaro Princess Hotel Punta Cana
- Hotel Bavaro Princess
- Punta Cana Bavaro Princess Hotel Resort
- Princess Bavaro
- Bavaro Princess Dominican Republic
- Bavaro Princess Hotel Dominican Republic
- Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort Spa & Casino
- Princess Hotel Punta Cana