We stayed for one week in this hotel via Sunwing from Toronto. Sunwing representative is doing nothing and will not help you if you have any problem with your reservation. He just wanted to sell excursions.
Hotel is old - 22 years - but does not look too bad.
No air conditioned restaurants or lobby... only A/C in rooms.
Rooms are large and OK... Just a small cupboard for one week stay.
Due to big green areas & some areas looks like a jungle of trees, the hotel is full of Mosquitos. If you do not use OFF, you will be eaten by Mosquitos in lobby & restaurants.
The beach is a beautiful sandy beach. Sea Water is clear.
Pool is nice as well. Pool bar staff are excellent and they serve good cocktails in decent friendly hospitality.
Food in buffets or in al carte restaurant : Yes lots of varieties but poor cheap quality, without good taste.
Reception staff will give you excellent room location close to pool/beach area if you tip them well. So do it when you check-in.
Restaurant and housekeeping staff are friendly and helpful... They do their best without tips even.
Spa building is nice and big, but gym is too small for 800 rooms resort.
Room service staff: be careful they will try to charge you falsely outside all inclusive & they will collect the money cash in their pocket.
Don't buy anything or excursions from beach people.
If you go to any excursion, try to do not pay until you see what you get. Lots of tricks.
In general it was a good relaxing vacation in a nicely located hotel, but must deal in those hotels smartly and with opened eyes.
- Also Known As:
- Bavaro Princess
- Bavaro Princess Punta Cana
- Bavaro Princess Resort
- Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort
- Bavaro Princess Hotel
- Punta Cana Bavaro Princess
- Bavaro Princess All Suites
- Punta Cana Bavaro Princess Hotel
- Bavaro Princess Resort Punta Cana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Bavaro Princess, situated in the Dominican Republic in an area renowned for its incomparable beauty, the quality of the sand and the clarity of the water on the famous Bavaro Beach. Accommodation at this prestigious resort more than meets the expectations of the most demanding of customers.136 splendid Platinum Suites, 16 Honeymoon Spa Suites, 82 functional Junior Suites, or the 572 spacious and fully equipped Bungalow Suites, provide the ideal added value to enjoy an unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort, Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.