A group of 10 of us stayed at the Bavaro Princess from April 17-24. Check in was fairly fast once we got to the resort. As we were there for my husband and my wedding all our guests that came with us got upgraded to platinum rooms, not with the anytime though. My mother-in-law came with my husbands aunt and grandma 3 days before us and were not upgraded. The aunt booked a platinum room so it was no worry but after some talk they agreed to move my mother-in-law. We got to our rooms on the trolley a fair bit before they brought our luggage to the rooms. We were in the 790 building and it was very nice it was a coincidence to be by the aunt that came 3 days before.
The rooms were very clean, the staff were friendly if you were friendly to them.
The wedding was amazing, francelia was amazing had everything perfect. Mix up with the flowers but they brought us the right ones a few minutes later. The path up to the gazebo they blocked off with a palm tree fence to block people riding the trolley from looking.
The buffet was always good, never had a complaint about that. Loved the crepes in the morning with guava jelly and banana. The seafood was ok not much of choices and you had to pay extra for lobster. The Japanese was really good they put on a good show. Really hard to get into it, but with a platinum wristband it managed us a reservation. Licey the restaurant you pay for was very disappointing, the option was fillet minion and fish. When my mother in law went a few days earlier they had lobster and my husband was looking forward to it. Chopin we had our wedding dinner there it was very disappointing, a lot of the mini lobsters were under cooked. Beach bar produced multiple undercooked burgers for many of our family members.
But overall good vacation
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Bavaro Princess, situated in the Dominican Republic in an area renowned for its incomparable beauty, the quality of the sand and the clarity of the water on the famous Bavaro Beach. Accommodation at this prestigious resort more than meets the expectations of the most demanding of customers.136 splendid Platinum Suites, 16 Honeymoon Spa Suites, 82 functional Junior Suites, or the 572 spacious and fully equipped Bungalow Suites, provide the ideal added value to enjoy an unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort, Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bavaro Princess Punta Cana
- Bavaro Princess Resort Punta Cana
- Bavaro Princess Hotel Punta Cana
- Hotel Bavaro Princess
- Punta Cana Bavaro Princess Hotel Resort
- Princess Bavaro
- Bavaro Princess Dominican Republic
- Bavaro Princess Hotel Dominican Republic
- Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort Spa & Casino
- Princess Hotel Punta Cana