I visited Bavaro from April 2 - 9th, 2013 with my sister. This has been my fourth time to this resort and my sister's 2nd. The resort is absolutely gorgeous and very easy to get around. The grounds are immaculate and the trolly's are handy. However, if you do need to walk from the beach to the lobby, it's not very far and the paths are well lite. The beach is stunning and very clean. While walking along the beach and seeing other resorts, Bavaro is by far the best beach front on the strip. The food was good and we highly recommend the a la carte, especially the Fish Restaurant. The ceviche was AMAZING!!!
The staff.... because we have been back a few times, we have become friends with the staff. Not only are they very help in assisting you with any requests, they are friendly, cheerful and made the vacation extra special. In particular, a shout out to Carlos Felix from Apple Vacations he is our hermano dominicano... he is amazing and goes out of his way to make sure we are comfortable and our needs are met. Tony Estenor from Apple Vacations also made sure that we were comfortable and made sure that staff at the Fish Restaurant took care of us.
The Entire Animation Crew kept us entertained - Happy Face, Melvin, Robert, Juan Carlos, Michael, Juan, and our special friend Carlitos ! (Sorry if we missed anyone!!!) Juan Carlos has the energy of the energizer bunny! He is cheerful and can dance like a champ. He taught us a few moves! Carlitos is also an amazing dancer and amazingly entertaining. Wendy is one of the chefs in the lobby restaurant. He made us the best banana crepe ever!!! Be sure to see him and try one! Anna Carmona is one of the housekeeping ladies. She is an absolute doll and you are lucky if you have her tending to your room.
These people work hard and they all go out of their way to make sure your vacation runs smoothly. If you do get a chance to visit Bavaro, consider yourself lucky to have these people take care of you during your stay.
All in all, this resort is great for a couples vacation, family vacation or a vacation if you want to go somewhere alone. It's safe and very affordable. We hope to be back soon!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Bavaro Princess, situated in the Dominican Republic in an area renowned for its incomparable beauty, the quality of the sand and the clarity of the water on the famous Bavaro Beach. Accommodation at this prestigious resort more than meets the expectations of the most demanding of customers.136 splendid Platinum Suites, 16 Honeymoon Spa Suites, 82 functional Junior Suites, or the 572 spacious and fully equipped Bungalow Suites, provide the ideal added value to enjoy an unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort, Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bavaro Princess Punta Cana
- Bavaro Princess Resort Punta Cana
- Bavaro Princess Hotel Punta Cana
- Hotel Bavaro Princess
- Punta Cana Bavaro Princess Hotel Resort
- Princess Bavaro
- Bavaro Princess Dominican Republic
- Bavaro Princess Hotel Dominican Republic
- Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort Spa & Casino
- Princess Hotel Punta Cana