The hotel was just perfect.
It was just like my own apartment. You have your own porch and if someone it on it they do not belong there.
My hotel room is just like my own apartment. If someone is on your porch they shouldn't be. I loved it. The grounds were just beautiful. Birds walking around, landscaping everything. The food was good and was not at all afriad to walk around. I would sit on my porch till 2:00 a.m just watching people come and go. From all over the world. A nice quiet place to relax and enjoy your stay. The best was my location of my room out the door threw the pool and on to the beach. Because I have been there before I no what bungalo number to ask for close to the beach. I could live there all year round. Will only go back to this resort. Of course I have't stayed anywhere else except the first time and you can chalk that up that hotel, I still favor this resort and won't chance anywhere else. Just hop the train car and your at your room, the lobby of the hotel or just walk it.
- Also Known As:
- Bavaro Princess
- Bavaro Princess Punta Cana
- Bavaro Princess Resort
- Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort
- Bavaro Princess Hotel
- Punta Cana Bavaro Princess
- Bavaro Princess All Suites
- Punta Cana Bavaro Princess Hotel
- Bavaro Princess Resort Punta Cana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort, Spa & Casino is situated 25 minutes from the Punta Cana International Airport, in an area renowned for its incomparable beauty, the quality of the sand and the clarity of the water on the famous Bavaro Beach. Accommodation at this prestigious resort more than meets the expectations of the most demanding of costumers. A Five-Star All Inclusive Hotel, full of magic and colour in a natural oasis of palm groves and mangrove swamps, offering luxury holidays on one of the most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean. 808 luxury suites equipped with air conditioning, full bathroom, hairdryer, telephone, iron and board, cable TV, minibar, coffee maker, safety deposit box, ceiling fan, balcony/terrace. 10 restaurants (main buffet, buffet with piano concert, beach buffet for breakfast and lunch, Italian, Argentinean, seafood, Asian, Japanese, Gourmet & Chill Out restaurants with extra charge), 9 bars and 1 snack. We offer a very special daily and nightly entertainment program, spa, beauty salon, gym, sauna, Jacuzzi and 2 swimming pools. Aquatic Center, 3 tennis courts, miniclub and teen's club. Princess Tower Casino and Lancelot Disco. Wedding Packages also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Agoda, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.