This is my second time (and hope not the last one) in Dominican Rep, so I can compare to the previous hotel - Melia Caribe Tropical.
1. Territory and rooms
The territory is big, but not huge as in Melia. So it is not necessary to wait for the trolley, good walk along is quite possible.
The grounds are beautiful and well-kept, there are peacocks and flamingos, and even a mini zoo for kids. It was an extra activity for kids - to feed the animals.
Rooms are excellent! Perfectly planned, lots of space.
2. Main building
This point goes to Melia. There were absolutely stunning lounge areas, various evening bars with live music, lots of space to relax.
The beach is really excellent!!! The water is very clean, almost no see weeds, very nice waves to jump in. I enjoyed the beach here more than at Melia
Food is good. Compared to Melia it seems to me the food here is more various. There are thematic evenings and the food differs from evening to evening (i am speaking of the main restaurant). Good thing also that you dont need to reserve a la carte restaurants in advance.
At Melia I enjoyed live caribbean music and latin dancing every night. Here the emphasis is put more on pop music, and I would say a variety of tracks is needed.
I enjoyed night shows more at Melia.
Nevertheless I want to notice the work of the entertainment team - they were everywhere and really did their best to entertain the guests - involving in games, contests, dancing, just chilling around. Best regards to Robert, Happy Face, Alex, Melvin, Michael and my lovely dance partner Pedro.
6. Kids activities
I cant say we attended all the activities offered, but we really enjoyed pool bday party and everyday mini disco. Alexandra was really good, heading the disco and holding various contests for children
And a few words about the weather. We've been from Jan,14 to Jan,26. Unfortunately the rain showered for the first 4 days of our trip. But afterwards the weather was perfect - not so hot and humid as in June.
- Also Known As:
- Bavaro Princess
- Bavaro Princess Punta Cana
- Bavaro Princess Resort
- Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort
- Bavaro Princess Hotel
- Punta Cana Bavaro Princess
- Bavaro Princess All Suites
- Punta Cana Bavaro Princess Hotel
- Bavaro Princess Resort Punta Cana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort, Spa & Casino is situated 25 minutes from the Punta Cana International Airport, in an area renowned for its incomparable beauty, the quality of the sand and the clarity of the water on the famous Bavaro Beach. Accommodation at this prestigious resort more than meets the expectations of the most demanding of costumers. A Five-Star All Inclusive Hotel, full of magic and colour in a natural oasis of palm groves and mangrove swamps, offering luxury holidays on one of the most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean. 808 luxury suites equipped with air conditioning, full bathroom, hairdryer, telephone, iron and board, cable TV, minibar, coffee maker, safety deposit box, ceiling fan, balcony/terrace. 10 restaurants (main buffet, buffet with piano concert, beach buffet for breakfast and lunch, Italian, Argentinean, seafood, Asian, Japanese, Gourmet & Chill Out restaurants with extra charge), 9 bars and 1 snack. We offer a very special daily and nightly entertainment program, spa, beauty salon, gym, sauna, Jacuzzi and 2 swimming pools. Aquatic Center, 3 tennis courts, miniclub and teen's club. Princess Tower Casino and Lancelot Disco. Wedding Packages also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Olotels, Venere, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.