Went down with my wife for a belated honeymoon (7 months in) and had a wonderful time here. The resort is excellent, the food at the a-la-carte restaurants is fantastic as well.
Buffets were found to be a bit lacking in taste and choices in the food, but for breakfast they worked.
The resort is about 20 years old, and you can tell that they haven't done too much updated/modernizing of the resort since then, but it is still is in really good, clean, condition, just not state-of-the-art modern. The Honeymoon suite was great, newly renovated bathroom, although the "hot" water was barely warm enough to shower in.
Staff were friendly, although I found they didn't seem to appreciate tips, and regardless of if you tipped or not, you got the same service. Leaving $$$ in the mini-fridge never resulted in more beverages, which was 2 cokes, 2 sprites, and 2 beers, plus 2 bottles of water per day.
Won't likely go back, since there are just numerous options for other resorts down the road. A nice stay, enjoyed myself, and would recommend it to friends - just don't expect a 5-star resort, 4-star is appropriate in this case.
- Also Known As:
- Bavaro Princess
- Bavaro Princess Punta Cana
- Bavaro Princess Resort
- Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort
- Bavaro Princess Hotel
- Punta Cana Bavaro Princess
- Bavaro Princess All Suites
- Punta Cana Bavaro Princess Hotel
- Bavaro Princess Resort Punta Cana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort, Spa & Casino is situated 25 minutes from the Punta Cana International Airport, in an area renowned for its incomparable beauty, the quality of the sand and the clarity of the water on the famous Bavaro Beach. Accommodation at this prestigious resort more than meets the expectations of the most demanding of costumers. A Five-Star All Inclusive Hotel, full of magic and colour in a natural oasis of palm groves and mangrove swamps, offering luxury holidays on one of the most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean. 808 luxury suites equipped with air conditioning, full bathroom, hairdryer, telephone, iron and board, cable TV, minibar, coffee maker, safety deposit box, ceiling fan, balcony/terrace. 10 restaurants (main buffet, buffet with piano concert, beach buffet for breakfast and lunch, Italian, Argentinean, seafood, Asian, Japanese, Gourmet & Chill Out restaurants with extra charge), 9 bars and 1 snack. We offer a very special daily and nightly entertainment program, spa, beauty salon, gym, sauna, Jacuzzi and 2 swimming pools. Aquatic Center, 3 tennis courts, miniclub and teen's club. Princess Tower Casino and Lancelot Disco. Wedding Packages also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Olotels, Venere, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.