Accommodation is mainly in bungalows placed well apart from each other, in a lush tropical garden/grounds area. Each bungalow has 4 ground floor and 4 upper floor entrances with ones own patio. The room is spacious and well suited for little kids. My husband and I were with our daughter and family with boys 4 and 2 years old. We stayed in the same bungalow, but separate entrances and rooms.
Rooms are clean, with nooks and crannies to explore for the kids, open concept. Toilet and shower with a door to shut though. Drawer space is limited to 2 small drawers, no shelf space. We lived out of our suitcases or draped chairs and tables with our stuff. Closet has hangers.
Food good and enough choice, albeit most warm food is covered in sauce, brown or otherwise. Service attentive, especially after they get to know you and appreciate the service. Again, eating area clean. We mainly ate at the Buffet near the lobby which had enough tables for 6.
Beach is extensive, no barriers between several hotels on the same, long strip. Pallapas is the only way for shade though, which blocks the full view to the sea. Beach chairs were always available.
Several bars on beach/pool. They also bring drinks to your beach chair if you want.
There is a shallow children's pool near the lobby which our grandsons loved. They are easily observed there. Area quiet and few people were there, plenty of beach chairs around also
Beach towel service never ran out of towels.
There's a trolley service around the grounds, and to/from your bungalow or close to it. Leaving from the lobby area every 5-10 minutes kids loved that. Along the way several stops which are marked as such. Two ponds with fowl in it was a welcome area for all, feeding them at the same time.
A negative would be - the toilets at the beach area, they are so small, unacceptable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Bavaro Princess, situated in the Dominican Republic in an area renowned for its incomparable beauty, the quality of the sand and the clarity of the water on the famous Bavaro Beach. Accommodation at this prestigious resort more than meets the expectations of the most demanding of customers.136 splendid Platinum Suites, 16 Honeymoon Spa Suites, 82 functional Junior Suites, or the 572 spacious and fully equipped Bungalow Suites, provide the ideal added value to enjoy an unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, BookIt.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort, Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bavaro Princess Punta Cana
- Bavaro Princess Resort Punta Cana
- Bavaro Princess Hotel Punta Cana
- Hotel Bavaro Princess
- Punta Cana Bavaro Princess Hotel Resort
- Princess Bavaro
- Bavaro Princess Dominican Republic
- Bavaro Princess Hotel Dominican Republic
- Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort Spa & Casino
- Princess Hotel Punta Cana