Accommodation is mainly in bungalows placed well apart from each other, in a lush tropical garden/grounds area. Each bungalow has 4 ground floor and 4 upper floor entrances with ones own patio. The room is spacious and well suited for little kids. My husband and I were with our daughter and family with boys 4 and 2 years old. We stayed in the same bungalow, but separate entrances and rooms.
Rooms are clean, with nooks and crannies to explore for the kids, open concept. Toilet and shower with a door to shut though. Drawer space is limited to 2 small drawers, no shelf space. We lived out of our suitcases or draped chairs and tables with our stuff. Closet has hangers.
Food good and enough choice, albeit most warm food is covered in sauce, brown or otherwise. Service attentive, especially after they get to know you and appreciate the service. Again, eating area clean. We mainly ate at the Buffet near the lobby which had enough tables for 6.
Beach is extensive, no barriers between several hotels on the same, long strip. Pallapas is the only way for shade though, which blocks the full view to the sea. Beach chairs were always available.
Several bars on beach/pool. They also bring drinks to your beach chair if you want.
There is a shallow children's pool near the lobby which our grandsons loved. They are easily observed there. Area quiet and few people were there, plenty of beach chairs around also
Beach towel service never ran out of towels.
There's a trolley service around the grounds, and to/from your bungalow or close to it. Leaving from the lobby area every 5-10 minutes kids loved that. Along the way several stops which are marked as such. Two ponds with fowl in it was a welcome area for all, feeding them at the same time.
A negative would be - the toilets at the beach area, they are so small, unacceptable.
- Also Known As:
- Bavaro Princess
- Bavaro Princess Punta Cana
- Bavaro Princess Resort
- Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort
- Bavaro Princess Hotel
- Punta Cana Bavaro Princess
- Bavaro Princess All Suites
- Punta Cana Bavaro Princess Hotel
- Bavaro Princess Resort Punta Cana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort, Spa & Casino is situated 25 minutes from the Punta Cana International Airport, in an area renowned for its incomparable beauty, the quality of the sand and the clarity of the water on the famous Bavaro Beach. Accommodation at this prestigious resort more than meets the expectations of the most demanding of costumers. A Five-Star All Inclusive Hotel, full of magic and colour in a natural oasis of palm groves and mangrove swamps, offering luxury holidays on one of the most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean. 808 luxury suites equipped with air conditioning, full bathroom, hairdryer, telephone, iron and board, cable TV, minibar, coffee maker, safety deposit box, ceiling fan, balcony/terrace. 10 restaurants (main buffet, buffet with piano concert, beach buffet for breakfast and lunch, Italian, Argentinean, seafood, Asian, Japanese, Gourmet & Chill Out restaurants with extra charge), 9 bars and 1 snack. We offer a very special daily and nightly entertainment program, spa, beauty salon, gym, sauna, Jacuzzi and 2 swimming pools. Aquatic Center, 3 tennis courts, miniclub and teen's club. Princess Tower Casino and Lancelot Disco. Wedding Packages also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Venere, Stentorian NV, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.