We stayed at Bavaro Princess during first 2 weeks of January 2013 and we used Platinum service.The hotel territory is really huge, there is Natural park in the middle of the Hotel with different spieces of birds etc. Beach area in front of the Hotel seemed to be best in that area, the sandy area is quite wide, sand is very nice and water was very warm. Of course as it is in Atlantic side of the coast its quite windy, there was wind from Atlantic basically every day. As we used Platinum, we had possibility to live in the suites next to beach and that was really nice, also in Platinum you have separate surrounded beach area with nice sunbeds and private Bar (so you can get your drink very quickly and with possibilities to taste different rums and drinks which are not included in AI version).Also during breakfast and lunch you have possibility to eat in the beach restaurant in separate area, that was very nice. About internet, there was 2 computers in Platinum lounge, but basically they were always occupied, so you had to wait and there was wifi connection in main Lobby wich is quite far from beach but there is kind of bus connection is every after 7-10min, price of the wifi was around 40USD per week but we did not tried that.The internet connection in Platinul lounge computers was quite fast. There were totally 8 restaurants and we tried them all, best in food was of course courmet restaurant , but you can go there only once per week stay and also Italian restaurant (Bella Pasta) was nice and food was ok. Japanese restaurant was not so good, it was basically only show,but food was not good at all. About different activities; definitely take trip to Saona island - that was extremely nice trip, speedboat to go there and catamaran to come back (abt 2h) all the time Rum is included. Other trip we took was Seagway tour and that was real disappointment-meanless tour.
Also if you go from Bavaro Princess hotel by the beach to right side then after Palladium hotel territory is ending there are shops on the beach, there is shop called Russian shop or smth like that, prices there are lowest possible and fixed, so if you need anything like Mamajuana or rum or whatever go to that shop, because prices are really low there. we visited that shop basically at the last moment and that was mistake as we have bought same things with much higher price.
Also Dominican national Medicine dring called Mamajuana is not listed in the Bar menus of the hotel but you can get it in every bar and that is included if you have AI or Platinum package.
About rooms; basically Platinum rooms were satisfactory, basically if you want that room service take better cleaning in your room you leave on the first days 1USD on the bed. But rooms were clean, towels, sheets, everything was ok, we had only 3 cockroaches in our room but after proper cleaning we did not see them anymore. I recommend that hotel, it was nice Holiday there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Bavaro Princess, situated in the Dominican Republic in an area renowned for its incomparable beauty, the quality of the sand and the clarity of the water on the famous Bavaro Beach. Accommodation at this prestigious resort more than meets the expectations of the most demanding of customers.136 splendid Platinum Suites, 16 Honeymoon Spa Suites, 82 functional Junior Suites, or the 572 spacious and fully equipped Bungalow Suites, provide the ideal added value to enjoy an unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort, Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bavaro Princess Punta Cana
- Bavaro Princess Resort Punta Cana
- Bavaro Princess Hotel Punta Cana
- Hotel Bavaro Princess
- Punta Cana Bavaro Princess Hotel Resort
- Princess Bavaro
- Bavaro Princess Dominican Republic
- Bavaro Princess Hotel Dominican Republic
- Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort Spa & Casino
- Princess Hotel Punta Cana