week Dec 12 - Dec 19.
This was my 4th vacation to Dominican Republic and one of the best.
I went by myself and upgraded to premium Platinum Package. It costs 315US for 7 days, you can do it for less duration also. My main purpose was some quiet getaway from the home routine, office life and winter. So I haven't done any dancing, casino or other entertainment and have no idea how good or bad it was.
The weather, nature and sea were incredible: white sand, moderate waves, lots of trees and shadows. The big ecological area in the middle of the resort is great for walking after lunch. There are many wild birds, turtles, rabbits and iguanas. You can feed them from your hand, it's so exciting!
The rooms and amenities are clean, all people working there are very friendly and helpful. Any problem will be solved immediately, but please remember I have had the premium package and expected high quality vacation.
The minuses are:
1. very bad sound isolation, you can hear kids voices in the middle of the night from the room beside.
2. very bad pillows - take yours from home.
3. the food was not too bad, but tasteless. a lots of variety in the buffet and a la carte didn't help. The Asian "Sakura" and Japanese "Tanuki" restaurants were the worst. It was similar to the cheap food from the down town food courts... El Pescador ( seafood) and The Licey were better and more or less upscale. But again - if you are not picky then in general you won't be hungry:)
Anyway I had a wonderful getaway and got what I wanted for the price I paid. I would recommend this resort for family and singles.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Bavaro Princess, situated in the Dominican Republic in an area renowned for its incomparable beauty, the quality of the sand and the clarity of the water on the famous Bavaro Beach. Accommodation at this prestigious resort more than meets the expectations of the most demanding of customers.136 splendid Platinum Suites, 16 Honeymoon Spa Suites, 82 functional Junior Suites, or the 572 spacious and fully equipped Bungalow Suites, provide the ideal added value to enjoy an unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort, Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bavaro Princess Punta Cana
- Bavaro Princess Resort Punta Cana
- Bavaro Princess Hotel Punta Cana
- Hotel Bavaro Princess
- Punta Cana Bavaro Princess Hotel Resort
- Princess Bavaro
- Bavaro Princess Dominican Republic
- Bavaro Princess Hotel Dominican Republic
- Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort Spa & Casino
- Princess Hotel Punta Cana