week Dec 12 - Dec 19.
This was my 4th vacation to Dominican Republic and one of the best.
I went by myself and upgraded to premium Platinum Package. It costs 315US for 7 days, you can do it for less duration also. My main purpose was some quiet getaway from the home routine, office life and winter. So I haven't done any dancing, casino or other entertainment and have no idea how good or bad it was.
The weather, nature and sea were incredible: white sand, moderate waves, lots of trees and shadows. The big ecological area in the middle of the resort is great for walking after lunch. There are many wild birds, turtles, rabbits and iguanas. You can feed them from your hand, it's so exciting!
The rooms and amenities are clean, all people working there are very friendly and helpful. Any problem will be solved immediately, but please remember I have had the premium package and expected high quality vacation.
The minuses are:
1. very bad sound isolation, you can hear kids voices in the middle of the night from the room beside.
2. very bad pillows - take yours from home.
3. the food was not too bad, but tasteless. a lots of variety in the buffet and a la carte didn't help. The Asian "Sakura" and Japanese "Tanuki" restaurants were the worst. It was similar to the cheap food from the down town food courts... El Pescador ( seafood) and The Licey were better and more or less upscale. But again - if you are not picky then in general you won't be hungry:)
Anyway I had a wonderful getaway and got what I wanted for the price I paid. I would recommend this resort for family and singles.
- Also Known As:
- Bavaro Princess
- Bavaro Princess Punta Cana
- Bavaro Princess Resort
- Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort
- Bavaro Princess Hotel
- Punta Cana Bavaro Princess
- Bavaro Princess All Suites
- Punta Cana Bavaro Princess Hotel
- Bavaro Princess Resort Punta Cana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort, Spa & Casino is situated 25 minutes from the Punta Cana International Airport, in an area renowned for its incomparable beauty, the quality of the sand and the clarity of the water on the famous Bavaro Beach. Accommodation at this prestigious resort more than meets the expectations of the most demanding of costumers. A Five-Star All Inclusive Hotel, full of magic and colour in a natural oasis of palm groves and mangrove swamps, offering luxury holidays on one of the most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean. 808 luxury suites equipped with air conditioning, full bathroom, hairdryer, telephone, iron and board, cable TV, minibar, coffee maker, safety deposit box, ceiling fan, balcony/terrace. 10 restaurants (main buffet, buffet with piano concert, beach buffet for breakfast and lunch, Italian, Argentinean, seafood, Asian, Japanese, Gourmet & Chill Out restaurants with extra charge), 9 bars and 1 snack. We offer a very special daily and nightly entertainment program, spa, beauty salon, gym, sauna, Jacuzzi and 2 swimming pools. Aquatic Center, 3 tennis courts, miniclub and teen's club. Princess Tower Casino and Lancelot Disco. Wedding Packages also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Olotels, Venere, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.