Fantastic holiday for our first trip south, coming back again in April haha. Service was fantastic, the entertainers (especially Alex, Michael & Happy Face) are hilarious, as were the rest of the animation team. The bartenders at the main pool (Yary, Claudio, Johnathan and Melvin) are sure to take care of you. Carlos at the Platinum Beach Bar is a hoot, too. The food everywhere is great, no complaints. The beach is beautiful, the rooms are spotless.
When you wake up, go to the breakfast buffet. If you go there for dinner, get a crepe with banana and chocolate. Then go to the beach, and don't forget to leave a tip for the maid and Roberto (he refills your fridge). If you upgraded to Platinum (suggested) go see Carlos at the beach bar, tell him Robert Deniro sent you. TIP WELL. When you've had enough sun go over to the main pool bar for entertainment at 3, get Michael to do the Thriller dance.
Amazing. Highly recommended. And if there's one thing you do, tip well.
- Also Known As:
- Bavaro Princess
- Bavaro Princess Punta Cana
- Bavaro Princess Resort
- Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort
- Bavaro Princess Hotel
- Punta Cana Bavaro Princess
- Bavaro Princess All Suites
- Punta Cana Bavaro Princess Hotel
- Bavaro Princess Resort Punta Cana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort, Spa & Casino is situated 25 minutes from the Punta Cana International Airport, in an area renowned for its incomparable beauty, the quality of the sand and the clarity of the water on the famous Bavaro Beach. Accommodation at this prestigious resort more than meets the expectations of the most demanding of costumers. A Five-Star All Inclusive Hotel, full of magic and colour in a natural oasis of palm groves and mangrove swamps, offering luxury holidays on one of the most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean. 808 luxury suites equipped with air conditioning, full bathroom, hairdryer, telephone, iron and board, cable TV, minibar, coffee maker, safety deposit box, ceiling fan, balcony/terrace. 10 restaurants (main buffet, buffet with piano concert, beach buffet for breakfast and lunch, Italian, Argentinean, seafood, Asian, Japanese, Gourmet & Chill Out restaurants with extra charge), 9 bars and 1 snack. We offer a very special daily and nightly entertainment program, spa, beauty salon, gym, sauna, Jacuzzi and 2 swimming pools. Aquatic Center, 3 tennis courts, miniclub and teen's club. Princess Tower Casino and Lancelot Disco. Wedding Packages also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Olotels, Venere, Priceline, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.