We traveled on Nov.27-Dec.5,
Family of 5 (3 adults,1-5year old and a baby) the rooms were big enough to have us all and plenty of room for all other stuff, so we didn't feel like we were on top of each other.
Resort is absolutely beautiful !!!!! Grounds are so well maintained, everyday we saw some one cutting grass, picking up leaves and so on....
In the morning one of the guys who cleaned up the property would offer you coconuts right from the tree above you!!!
Hmmmm so delicious!!!
Buffet was just ok, nothing special. I personally though they would have more variety of food.
We only had breakfast and few times dinner in there.
Tanuki- was good just like any Hibachi with the show and lots o laughing.
Sakura- was something in between of Chinese and Japanese food, good but not impressed.
Bella Pasta- was just yummmmy it was one of the favorites!
El Pascador- was also delicious seafood and the atmosphere was phenomenal!!!
Gaucho- was my favorite... Steak was soooo good that you can swallow your tongue lol
Choppin- we don't know why but it was closed all that week. So can't say anything about it:(
Lunch on the beach was great too, plenty of food to all tastes.
For those who travel with kids:
Kids club is so much fun!! Anna Iris
Was great, she knew my son by the name next day!
He was counting time till mini disco!
That was a lot of fun for us too :)
Beach: it was beautiful, you can walk a lot down the shore... Loved that!
There were big waives so its not like you can swim in calm water, my 5 year old would only stay by the beginning of the beach and wouldn't be able to go any furthers with put us. But that was still ok.
We spent half a day at the beach and the other half by the pool so that our kids can enjoy the swimming also.
Would I go back? Probably not
Bit it's just me, I like to experience new resorts every time I go!
I would definitely recommend this to others, but just like one time thing!!
Enjoy your next vacation @ Bavaro
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Bavaro Princess, situated in the Dominican Republic in an area renowned for its incomparable beauty, the quality of the sand and the clarity of the water on the famous Bavaro Beach. Accommodation at this prestigious resort more than meets the expectations of the most demanding of customers.136 splendid Platinum Suites, 16 Honeymoon Spa Suites, 82 functional Junior Suites, or the 572 spacious and fully equipped Bungalow Suites, provide the ideal added value to enjoy an unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort, Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bavaro Princess Punta Cana
- Bavaro Princess Resort Punta Cana
- Bavaro Princess Hotel Punta Cana
- Hotel Bavaro Princess
- Punta Cana Bavaro Princess Hotel Resort
- Princess Bavaro
- Bavaro Princess Dominican Republic
- Bavaro Princess Hotel Dominican Republic
- Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort Spa & Casino
- Princess Hotel Punta Cana