This is my first time going to an all inclusive trip of this kind so it's fair to say that I dont have anything to compare with - but Bavaro Princess did a great job impressing me. The following is a breakdown of what I liked about the resort:
1. Beach - the beach is white white white! Not a whole lot of twigs, seaweeds or rocks which makes it really easy to walk or play in the sand. There's always enough lounge chairs at any time of the day and other guests are friendly to share the shade. Most stay in the sun all day anyway!
2. Room - very clean and the maid was courteous. In-room beer, sprite, coke and water are refilled every day. I like the villa style of the rooms and we got lucky to be assigned to room that's close to the beach, restaurants and the pool area.
3. Staff - it's true when they say Dominican people are nothing but warmth like their weather! Everywhere we go you hear hola, amigo! We were offered coconuts from the tree by the garden worker. They don't generally ask for tips but when we felt like it, we gave them our gratituite by tipping. Tipping the housekeeper is a must because then your room is always clean and refreshed!
4. Food - Amazing fruit, coffee and alcohol! In terms of the food itself, I come from a multicultural city (Vancouver) so I am fortunate to enjoy a wide array of different foods. The asian a la carte restaurants were not my favourite at the resort, but that's jus tmy personal opinion. The seafood was al-right as well, not what I would call good food but at the same time, I understand they can't get fresh seafood at this large of a volume to cater to the entire resort. If you venture to outside of the resort, you will find freshly caught shrimp, fish, lobster etc.
5. Entertainment - There's a lot going on throughout the day if you don't want to be lazy around the resort. I took yoga class on one morning and step class on another afternoon. They are not real yoga or step classes that I have taken in Vancouver, but still a great way to get you moving and burn those calories!
6. Weather - sunny for most part but when the storm moves in it pours! It didn't last long, though, it was decisive and when it's done, the sun comes back out and dries everything up, and you can go back to the beach again!
Overall it was a great trip with what the resort had to offer.
- Also Known As:
- Bavaro Princess
- Bavaro Princess Punta Cana
- Bavaro Princess Resort
- Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort
- Bavaro Princess Hotel
- Punta Cana Bavaro Princess
- Bavaro Princess All Suites
- Punta Cana Bavaro Princess Hotel
- Bavaro Princess Resort Punta Cana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort, Spa & Casino is situated 25 minutes from the Punta Cana International Airport, in an area renowned for its incomparable beauty, the quality of the sand and the clarity of the water on the famous Bavaro Beach. Accommodation at this prestigious resort more than meets the expectations of the most demanding of costumers. A Five-Star All Inclusive Hotel, full of magic and colour in a natural oasis of palm groves and mangrove swamps, offering luxury holidays on one of the most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean. 808 luxury suites equipped with air conditioning, full bathroom, hairdryer, telephone, iron and board, cable TV, minibar, coffee maker, safety deposit box, ceiling fan, balcony/terrace. 10 restaurants (main buffet, buffet with piano concert, beach buffet for breakfast and lunch, Italian, Argentinean, seafood, Asian, Japanese, Gourmet & Chill Out restaurants with extra charge), 9 bars and 1 snack. We offer a very special daily and nightly entertainment program, spa, beauty salon, gym, sauna, Jacuzzi and 2 swimming pools. Aquatic Center, 3 tennis courts, miniclub and teen's club. Princess Tower Casino and Lancelot Disco. Wedding Packages also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Venere, Stentorian NV, Priceline, HotelsClick, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.