My husband and I had an amazing wedding at the Paradisus Punta Cana.
Not only is the resort stunning and very clean but the staff is probably the friendliest around. We traveled with 30+ people and every single one of them had an amazing experience. The resort helped us coordinate group dinners at two of their fantastic restaurants. Edy was a wonderful server at the Grill. He always remembered our family and gave us fantastic service. We loved Julio, Wendy, Wilson and the rest of the Gabi beach bar staff. They always made us their best original cocktails. The food is truly fantastic. I have been to a few other all inclusives and the food was not nearly as good as this. Some of our favorites were Mole, La palapa, Vento, however we were happy at each restaurant that we visited.
We opted for Royal Service which was probably the best thing that we could do. We had a beautiful ocean front room, access to a royal service only restaurant, La Palapa, a private section of the beach, a private pool, a private lounge, and a butler. Boldomero Jose was our butler. He was wonderful. He made all of our dinner reservations for the week, arranged spa appointments, made sure we were having a good time, always have us great advice, and made sure that everything ran smoothly on our wedding day. He made it a point to see us everyday. He was our guy for everything that we needed. Not to mention the cell phone you get to your butler so that you can contact them at anytime, of course this came in handy on our wedding day. The staff at the royal service pool was wonderful! Venita made the best drinks at the sunset bar and Jerimius was our favorite waiter on the beach. These two were so friendly and truly did give wonderful serivce, I would say the only downfall to royal serivce is that people often just cut through the pool area to get to other parts of the resort. We were relaxing in one of the cabanas by the royal serivce pool when a child ran through and hit my husband in the head. It would be better if this area was blacked off a bit more. However other than that we do not have any complaints.
The resort has so many amenities. The gym is really nice and offers a lot of classes, there were always things to do. I loved that you could borrow bikes for three days to ride around the resort. This was so much fun. As I mentioned before restaurants were fantastic. The beach front at the Paradisus is by far the best of all the other resorts. Seaweed is cleaned daily and the crew works hard to make sure that the resort stays clean. The spa left a bit to be desired. We loved the actual spa it was very relaxing however, the service in the spa was lacking a bit. Employees spent a lot of time standing around chatting and laughing. They were not making conversation with the guests while completing their services but rather conversation with each other. I had my hair done for the wedding at the spa. I did not opt for the trial because it was $80 just for a trial run. My hair came out sloppy and I was not Impressed. I did not complain in order to save time because wit was close to wedding time.. Luckily my aunt is a hairdresser and was able to pull something together before the ceremony. I was very disappointed and wouldn't reccomend the spa for hair services. My husband and I got massages on the beach. The massage was a relaxing island massage.
Planning a wedding from a different country can be very hard but they made it easy. My romance planner Miguelina was fantastic. She made sure that every last detail was perfect. Not to mention extremely helpful and responsive when it came to communication. The decor team at Caribbean celebrations was amazing. I worked with Laura and she was very helpful. We went with Tropic One Photo Studio for our pictures. Lala comes highly recommended. She was so professional and took truly beautiful photos. I would certainly use her again.
Lots to do
Unlimited room service
Privacy of royal service
We recommend getting bikes, taking advantage of free scuba and snorkeling at the resort, eating at as many of the gourmet restaurants as possible, getting drinks from Julio at the Gabi Beach Bar, ordering included room serivce and champagne!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the unpretentious luxury of Paradisus Punta Cana Resort. An extraordinary island retreat offering a super balance of natural and man-made wonders. Open-air architecture, featuring indigenous organic materials like raw coral and exotic hardwoods, houses an impossibly sumtuous gallery of luxury Suites and an exclusive Garden Villa. All-inclusive and all encompassing, Paradisus Punta Cana Resort is an ocean front playground for all ages. Tennis, championship golf, every non-motorized water sport imaginable, a magnificent array of restaurants, our own Casino, an incredible Spa For Kids, an exquisite full-service spa and health club and personal world-class service all seamlessly unite to deliver you the relaxing, romantic, carefree, fun-filled experience of a lifetime. The Resort features 688 oversized suites including 143 Royal Service Suites and 4 Ambassador Oceanview Suites, plus a one-of-a-kind oceanfront Garden Villa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Booking.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Paradisus Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Paradisus Punta Cana Resort