We saw a lot of other properties when we went to pick up people on our different excursions and from what we saw this was the prettiest resort in Punta Cuna and had the nicest beach. Speaking of excursions we did the dune buggy excursion to the cave and Caribbean festival, both we're excellent. As far as the food goes there were a lot of options and room service available 24 hours a day we had a great employee who brought us our room service almost every single time, Felix Peguero was his name and he always got us whatever we needed and super fast. He was always smiling and checking to see if anything else we needed. We also recommend the Royal Service option here at Paradisus, you have an on-call 24 hour butler to help with your entire stay. We had Jeffrey, he took care of all our dinner reservations, excursions and even brought us red bull out to the pool when we wanted to mix it up. He was very professional and spoke awesome English. There was always something fun to do and the hotel shows were good quality. The disco was kind of small, but it didn't matter cause the DJ was solid and we danced all night about 4 times during the stay. The best times we had were hanging out with the new people we met at the M bar, open 24 hours a day. Our bartender, Dioni Cueto, was the man! He was there almost every night and kept the drinks coming and let us play our own music. We always had an awesome late night at the M bar and really recommend it to all, especially after the disco if you want to keep the party going. Best restaurant we ate at was Mole and you have to get the lobster cappuccino, yes cappuccino, at Bento. We had an amazing honeymoon here, would come back again. Get an ocean view room, we were in building 19 and it was quiet and had a beautiful un-obstructed ocean view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the unpretentious luxury of Paradisus Punta Cana Resort. An extraordinary island retreat offering a super balance of natural and man-made wonders. Open-air architecture, featuring indigenous organic materials like raw coral and exotic hardwoods, houses an impossibly sumtuous gallery of luxury Suites and an exclusive Garden Villa. All-inclusive and all encompassing, Paradisus Punta Cana Resort is an ocean front playground for all ages. Tennis, championship golf, every non-motorized water sport imaginable, a magnificent array of restaurants, our own Casino, an incredible Spa For Kids, an exquisite full-service spa and health club and personal world-class service all seamlessly unite to deliver you the relaxing, romantic, carefree, fun-filled experience of a lifetime. The Resort features 688 oversized suites including 143 Royal Service Suites and 4 Ambassador Oceanview Suites, plus a one-of-a-kind oceanfront Garden Villa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Melia, Amex, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com and Tingo so you can book your Paradisus Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Paradisus Punta Cana Resort