“Great Experience. Well worth the money!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Paradisus Punta Cana

You added Paradisus Punta Cana to your Saves list
Paradisus Punta Cana
4.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   Playas de Bavaro, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic   |
Special Offer
Up to 15% discount
Ranked #19 of 99 Hotels in Punta Cana
Punta Cana
“Great Experience. Well worth the money!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

My fiance, 2 year old daughter and myself spent 7 days at Paradisus. We had a great time! Very well maintained resort...very clean! The staff were very pleasent and helpful. The food was amazing! The beach was clean and very relaxing. The staff were very helpful in our needs for our 2 year old. Crib in our room, gave us milk for her bottles and kept us all very happy.

Review collected in partnership with Melia Hotels International

Paradisus P, General Manager at Paradisus Punta Cana, responded to this review, April 20, 2014
Dear Brittany,

Allow me to express our gratefulness for selecting us to celebrate your vacation, and for sharing the impressions of your recent stay with us.

It is a pleasure for us to know you had a great experience from your holidays and your comments made us even prouder of our team, we recognize those who put everything to their day to day, we highly appreciate the love, care and dedication shown to their job; this is what makes us unique and what makes possible to exceed our guests expectations.

I will surely congratulate all of them in your behalf, they will be delighted to hear that contributed to your stay and they made you feel comfortable.

We hope this was just the first of many more times we will have the pleasure to host you at Paradisus Punta Cana.

General Manager.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,197)
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

I don’t even know where to begin. I decided to have my wedding here after a friend referred me and after my stay I am sooooo glad I did. We had a total of 35 guests that stayed at the resort and everyone was just as impressed as my husband and I were. My husband and I were upgraded to ROYAL service which we loved. Our butlers Jose & Jeffrey definitely spoiled us . I can’t forget about my amazing wedding planner Jennifer Alvarez. She was unbelievable. Answered any questions I had while still planning and when we got there she did everything to make my special day just that….SPECIAL! Our group also loved Sammi who works at Gabi Beach. He was a great help with anything that we needed. Oh and I can’t forget about our photographer Delmiro and his staff Taimir. We will definitely be back!!!!! .

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Poliane,

I would like to start by thanking you sincerely for have chosen Paradisus Punta Cana as your wedding location, it is great to know that we did the best of it.

Our collaborators Jeffrey & Jose has been recognize for the excellent job they have done with you during your wedding holidays, our team always make the best of our guests vacation.

Wishing you lots of joy and happiness on this new part of your life. May it be the start of a wonderful and exciting life together. Paradisus wishes you the best.

Duluth, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

I had the best stay at Paradisus!! The staff was very helpful and VERY friendly! It was like staying in paradise for 6 days! I am already planning my trip back!! Rafael Diaz was the best he helped us through any questions we had and he went above and beyond his job!! We love him and would like his efforts to be recognized by his manager!!

Zelda Tepper

Room Tip: Learn a few spanish words before you travel!!
Dear Zelda,

Receive warm greetings from Paradisus Punta Cana.

How grateful is to read your words and see that we were the location selected by you for your vacation, thanks for your comment.

I understand that our team is a big point to our hotel, you can be sure that I will recognize Rafael Diaz for such a great job, I already have passed your impression to the activities responsible which is completely proud of Rafael Diaz and will congratulate him the way he deserves.

It will be a honor for us to receive you once more at our hotel, and make the best of your next stay.

Kind regards.

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Amazing Holiday!!! This was a family holiday with my 9 year son. The resort was everything we were looking for - big but not too big and we did mnot have to line up for anything. Everything was in walking distance, they also had transport to take you round if you wished not to walk. We arrived late and were pleased with our room. We found the toilet did not work and next day they came and replaced the whole unit with a new one. We decided to order from the room service which is available 24/7 - they were prompt and the food was really good. The grounds were amazing and everybody we met said the same. Everywhere you walked you felt you were in paradise, 2 mins to the pool and beach. All the staff were amazing, especially Benjy Bourjolly, who was always smiling and so helpful with anything we needed and made sure he included us with any of the entermainment he was involved with, during the day and night. He was the icing on the cake. Carlos was fantastic with the older children in organising events and keeping the kids busy so the parents can relax. My son had such a great time and made great friends. My son's famous words duirng the vacation were "Paradise in Paradisus". We all loved the buffet's but the resturants at this resort were just outstanding with the food of the highest quality. We loved the fact that mojority of the resturants were not in A/C rooms and those that were you did not come out freezing. If you were not part of the reserve you had a small walk to the go to the bar on the beach. The beach met all our expectations, and the waves were great for all to have fun. We has such a great experience that we can't wait to go back again. I have only reservation was that some days the rooms were cleaned in the moring and on other days in the afternoon. I prefer to come back from breakfast and see my room cleaned, but a small nuinance in the big picture.

Room Tip: Rooms that face the gardens have a great view.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Receive the warmest greeting from Paradisus Punta Cana.

We are more than glad to receive your kind words; it is the best recognition to us for a well done job.

I officially offer you our most sincere apologies for the inconvenience encountered since this is not a common practice of our hotel, however this has been taken as a good recommendation, and we really appreciate it.

It makes us all happy to know that you were able to enjoy of our restaurants and all our facilities, it is a mission accomplished.

Your warm words will be transmit to Carlos and Benjy Bourjolly, they will be very glad to know how satisfy you felt with their treatment.

We are looking forward to hear from you!

Regards.

Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

I spent 3 weeks at this hotel in the royal service area and it was absolutely fantastic. If you get a chance to upgrade it is definitely worth the extra $$. Staff at the RS Lobby were helpful and very friendly. My butler was Surilenny and what an angel!!! She is the only female butler on staff and is a gem. The Royal Service Pool bar with Benita, Josee, Jeremias, Matiel and Santos were extra ordinary, they just make your day!!! In the evening at the Gabi Beach bar with Philippe, Henry, Maria and Jennifer they always made sure you had a great time. The Palapa (RS restaurant) was 5 star dinning at breakfast, lunch or supper. Quintina and Rosa were gems!!!!
As to the other restaurants no complaints but superb food. A must is the Aqua restaurant and ask for Lillian. Superb service!!!!

Room Tip: Definitely try to get a royal service room. Your close to the beach and restaurants!!!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

Receive a warm greeting from Paradisus Punta Cana.

Cannot be a better way to start a sunny day than reading your beautiful words, it makes me proud to read all those collaborators names on this comment. You can rest assure that I will personally congratulate them all for such a great job done.

We make the best of our labor, and always get to impress our guests with our unique and special touches in every service we provide.

Thanks for have chosen our Royal Service as your destination, it has been a honor to have had you at our resort.

You will always be welcome at Paradisus Punta Cana.

Regards.

Punta Cana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Had it not been for Christopher Coste of Customer Relations, I would have canceled my stay after the first two nights and booked a flight home for that same day. Whatever could have gone wrong, went wrong, and when Christopher had us moved to another room to compensate for the inconvenience of the previous two days, the hotel wanted to charge us extra for the new room that resulted from their inability for providing appropriate accommodations for us in the first place. Christopher allowed our remaining stay to be comfortable, but I will NEVER RETURN TO THIS RESORT.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Melia Hotels International

Wilmington, Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

We booked our wedding at this resort and the service and attention we received was amazing. Beatriz Rosa was our wedding coordinator and she made sure that the biggest day of our life was perfect. From the moment we checked in, the bartenders treated us like family. Juan Terrero is an amazing bar manager. Bartenders Eric David, Felipe Amancio, Wilson Gomez, Jennifer Marte and Gabriel Uribe were so personable to my entire family and friends that they cannot wait to come back next year to celebrate and enjoy one of many more stays. The staff at the Royal Service lounge were so friendly and accommodating. The Yhi Spa staff are so friendly. We ate at most of the restaurants and the food was delicious. A special shout out to Maiquel Abreu. He was our butler and his hospitality and attention was so great. He constantly checked in on us and became one of our favorites on the resort. He made our last night very special and we are so appreciative of the kind words and well wishes that the entire team sent home with us. We will definitely be back! Musikito Colon!!!!!! The bar staff knows what that means.

Dear Jeffery,

It is always good to receive our guest’s feedback about their vacations at our hotel.

I would like to sincerely thank you on behalf of the Paradisus Punta Cana team for your charm words, your comment is our best recognition for a well done job, and we put the best of us in everything that we do just to get to meet the highest point of your satisfaction.

You can be sure that all each of our associates you have mention, will be congratulate by me personally as I understand they are responsible of create an unforgettable experience to all our guests. It is also very grateful to see all those names and know that they definitely marked your weeding vacation.

Love is the greatest gift when given. It is the highest honor when received; we all wish you nothing but the best on this new chapter on your life.

I will be more than pleased to receive you in a near future and with our team assure you another unforgettable experience.

General Manager.

Been to Paradisus Punta Cana? Share your experiences!