I have been all over the Dominican Republic as well as other areas on vacations. I have never been so disappointed. The resort itself is beautiful. The location is great. Everything else was horrible. The staff barely spoke a word of English. The food was horrible. I think I had one good meal the whole six days I was there. They had the worst bartenders in the world. I asked for a screwdriver and the bartender came back with a margarita. I stuck with the bottled beer, which wasn't even that great. Everytime I ate, I got pains in my stomach. I have been to three different resorts in the Dominican Republic and the food is amazing. We had a party of over 70 people there for a wedding. The wedding planner, which was hired through the resort was horrible. Nothing went right for the wedding except the weather. Very unprofessional. Not one of our party had a room ready when we were told we would have them...normal checkin time. I had strangers come into my room when I finally arrived which means they double booked our room and gave someone the key to our room. Major security problem. Save your time and money...and go to another resort...unless of course, you are okay with a two star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the unpretentious luxury of Paradisus Punta Cana Resort. An extraordinary island retreat offering a super balance of natural and man-made wonders. Open-air architecture, featuring indigenous organic materials like raw coral and exotic hardwoods, houses an impossibly sumtuous gallery of luxury Suites and an exclusive Garden Villa. All-inclusive and all encompassing, Paradisus Punta Cana Resort is an ocean front playground for all ages. Tennis, championship golf, every non-motorized water sport imaginable, a magnificent array of restaurants, our own Casino, an incredible Spa For Kids, an exquisite full-service spa and health club and personal world-class service all seamlessly unite to deliver you the relaxing, romantic, carefree, fun-filled experience of a lifetime. The Resort features 688 oversized suites including 143 Royal Service Suites and 4 Ambassador Oceanview Suites, plus a one-of-a-kind oceanfront Garden Villa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Amex, Melia, Priceline, Splendia, Orbitz, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Paradisus Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Paradisus Punta Cana Resort