Just would like to start by saying that we (3 People) stayed at the Paradisus Punta Cana resort from February 2 to the 9th, 2014. We were skeptical about this place from what we had read from previous reviews.
Our trip was booked Online through Sunwing Vacation Packages, it was Fast, Easy and Hassle free. We decided to Upgrade to the Royal Service option and we believe that this was well worth it.
We had two rooms one was located in Building 20 and the other in Building 30, which is at the opposite end from the Royal Service area of the resort. It was a very short walk to the Royal Service Area.
The rooms were nice, clean, and stocked with Vodka, Scotch, and Rum, the mini fridge was stocked with pop, OJ, soda water, milk and bottled water. The rooms also came with a nice covered small outdoor patio area. The rooms were like the pictures shown on the website. The bathrooms were ok, the shower was equipped with a double head.
A big HUG goes out to Surry our Personalized Butler she did such a wonderful job during our stay. She was a pleasure to be around. Everything we asked of her was fulfilled and made our vacation relaxing and enjoyable.
The Royal Service area on the beach was really nice. We were able to find chairs everyday. The service on the beach was great as well. The servers for the week did a great job. I’m sorry that I didn’t get their names. They were hard workers who made our stay enjoyable.
The beach itself was always clean and the water was a little rough but we were able to wade out against the waves which made it fun. If you didn’t like to stay at the beach the Royal Service pool was available. It felt much warmer. The lady bartender working the pool bar always had a big smile.
We really enjoyed the restaurants we ate at during our stay. Our Butler took care of our reservations.
We ate at La Palapa our first night and for breakfast everyday. This is the private restaurant for the Royal Service members on the beach. The food was good and our servers Quintina, Mariela, Mayra, Teurys and Minos Ka provided great service and made it very enjoyable to eat there. Hope to see you again soon. We also ate at various a la Carte restaurants Vento, The Grill, Fuego, Aqua (Twice) and the food and service was also good.
We sat outside the Gabi Beach bar the first night and watched the Super Bowl game under the stars. The trees and chairs are illuminated at night and it was a great place to get a drink and relax.
This resort is so relaxing. The grounds for this resort are well maintained. There was always someone doing something. ( gardening, cleaning, and fixing up something ). There is also a lot of security which made it feel safe at this resort.
The main lobby is very nice, at night its lit up with candles.
There is also a small Casino in the lobby. It has one Roulette table, 2 Blackjack tables, and a handful of slot machines. Mateo provided us with great service.
We would have to say that we now have a new favorite resort. This resort was such a nice surprise. The staff is very friendly and made our stay enjoyable and very relaxing..
Well Done Paradisus Punta Cana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the unpretentious luxury of Paradisus Punta Cana Resort. An extraordinary island retreat offering a super balance of natural and man-made wonders. Open-air architecture, featuring indigenous organic materials like raw coral and exotic hardwoods, houses an impossibly sumtuous gallery of luxury Suites and an exclusive Garden Villa. All-inclusive and all encompassing, Paradisus Punta Cana Resort is an ocean front playground for all ages. Tennis, championship golf, every non-motorized water sport imaginable, a magnificent array of restaurants, our own Casino, an incredible Spa For Kids, an exquisite full-service spa and health club and personal world-class service all seamlessly unite to deliver you the relaxing, romantic, carefree, fun-filled experience of a lifetime. The Resort features 688 oversized suites including 143 Royal Service Suites and 4 Ambassador Oceanview Suites, plus a one-of-a-kind oceanfront Garden Villa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Amex, Melia, Priceline, Splendia, Orbitz, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Paradisus Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Paradisus Punta Cana Resort